Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brixton helicopter thread

It's next predicted to next be in your area in..............12.26 minutes.

chart3.jpg

The helicopter has gone and so has the snow.

I was getting very near to putting a note up in the window telling the helicopter to fuck off. It was practically on top of us. I wondered if there was trouble at the Prison, but obviously not

The helicopter has gone and so has the snow.

I was getting very near to putting a note up in the window telling the helicopter to fuck off. It was practically on top of us. I wondered if there was trouble at the Prison, but obviously not

Living in a city of 10 million people................aren't you kind of used to things like helicopters overhead by now?

Also, a sign in the window won't be big enough to be seen. Maybe try taking your bedsheets onto the roof of the flat, and spelling the words out in large cloth letters.

They tend to alternate hovering with flying in small circles.

Actually, there was a helicopter buzzing around here last night at about 3 am. I think it was having trouble landing because of the wind or something. The bad thing is that because it's Children's Hospital, the sound of that helicopter at 3 am means that something really bad has happened to a child. That's the part that gets me about hearing the helicopter.

It was over Kennington Park last night for quite a while,
About 20 minutes after three meat wagons and a police car went pelting down Brixton Road.

It's stationary over Tulse Hill, shining a big light down - has been for about 20mins!

It's been hovering around the top of Tulse Hill now for most of the morning... it's a blue one - it even went away to re-fuel and then came back again... :mad:

It's been hovering over our bit of Brixton Hill for twenty minutes now.

Half an hour? Could that be a bit of overstatement?

Well I don't know, it just felt that long. Maybe it was 20 minutes judging by all the other posters who have previously mentioned it hanging around for 20 minutes

Maybe some old lady got murdered in the street, and the helicopter was assisting in tracking down the culprit.

I'm assuming they don't hover over Brixton in the middle of the night, just to get in some extra flying practice.

Maybe some old lady got murdered in the street, and the helicopter was assisting in tracking down the culprit.

I'm assuming they don't hover over Brixton in the middle of the night, just to get in some extra flying practice.

Yes, we all realise that, and if they help to catch criminals, I've no problem. However, I don't imagine many old ladies are out on the streets of Brixton at 3.00am, but that's besides the point I know

It would just be nicer if they found some quieter helicopters or criminals limited their criminal activity to more reasonable hours. Inconsiderate bastards :mad:

Back
Top Bottom