Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Brazil vs South Korea

unfortunately i don't think there are many teams in the competition capable of beating them. the only one i'd put money on beating them are France tbh

Brazil have excellent ability. But I'd struggle to think of a bigger bunch of cunts. All that ridiculous dancing, and the arrogance of trying to score with tricks and flicks rather than taking the obvious shooting opportunities. Had i been SK, I'd have made sure I ended a few if their tournaments last night.

Bit of luck South Korea had a bit more class than that though eh?

Some ridiculous posts on this thread.

When England stuck 6 past Iran was there a point where they all got very serious and didn't celebrate? Hmmm 🤔

Bit of luck South Korea had a bit more class than that though eh?

Some ridiculous posts on this thread.

When England stuck 6 past Iran was there a point where they all got very serious and didn't celebrate? Hmmm 🤔
When you're mauling a team it's disrespectful to keep doing elaborate choreographed dances after every goal. England didn't do that v Iran. And nor did Germany when they destroyed Brazil 7-0 in the 2014 WC SF.

I'd love to see them get stuffed by Argentina in the next round.

There is something very dislikeable about them. I mean Neymar, Richarlison, of course, but the others too.

All that ridiculous dancing, and the arrogance of trying to score with tricks and flicks rather than taking the obvious shooting opportunities. Had i been SK, I'd have made sure I ended a few if their tournaments last night.
hah thats the most colonial english post ive ever read on urban
1. its just not cricket and fair play
2. cripple the dancing bastards so they dont do it again

Opera Snapshot_2022-12-06_100732_www.alamy.com.png

hah thats the most colonial english post ive ever read on urban
1. its just not cricket and fair play
2. cripple the dancing bastards so they dont do it again

View attachment 354434
There's nothing colonial about the idea of not taking the piss out of opponents.

Is actually a bit racist to imply that acting the cunt is part of Brazilian culture.

And I'm not calling for permanent crippling (with the exception of Neymar).

There is something very dislikeable about them. I mean Neymar, Richarlison, of course, but the others too.
Neymar is a Fascist-supporting evangelical Christian. I know giving young men a ton of money and treating them like gods isn't likely to bring the best out of their character, but even so.

rights lads, today we are faced with a squad of those arrogant brazilians trying to score with tricks and flicks rather than taking the obvious scoring opportunities..>Fire!!!!
TatteredPolishedKangaroo-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom