Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black & White Stripey Tops - irrational dislike

She's happy because she's wearing a stripey top - that's the secret to a good life right there.
Time for an update on the classic?
2388868_600.jpg

I'd have thought that you'd be happy that the government was finally taking you up on your plan to deport all stripe-wearers to France!
sadly this was not deportation, looked a lot like stripey people making a pilgrimage...with return tickets

I feel obliged to report I am on a train sitting near a family of 3. The 2year oldish has stripey top, contrasting stripey leggings, stripey socks and stripey shoes. The father is wearing a stripey rugby style shirt and the mother a black and white top that looks like Marks or Cos. I cannot see the adults socks.

Playing on all the human fears...rats...getting stabbed...............................etc

ratty.png

I feel obliged to report I am on a train sitting near a family of 3. The 2year oldish has stripey top, contrasting stripey leggings, stripey socks and stripey shoes. The father is wearing a stripey rugby style shirt and the mother a black and white top that looks like Marks or Cos. I cannot see the adults socks.
yes, it begins at home...another generation ruined

Back
Top Bottom