Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black & White Stripey Tops - irrational dislike

Seen Le SuperHomard recommended over on the new albums thread, not got around to listening to them yet, but from a quick google I'm already impressed by their ability to come up with novel takes on the classics:
1708378744896.jpeg

Just checked the website of the bonkers communist project who've been talking about standing in elections near me to see if they've decided what seats they're going for, they haven't but they've got some crap UKXEPCTED TWITS AI art on their homepage:
1709142880622.png
The sign may be complete gibberish and the faces nightmarish, but at least the alternative includes plenty of black and white stripy tops.

Just checked the website of the bonkers communist project who've been talking about standing in elections near me to see if they've decided what seats they're going for, they haven't but they've got some crap UKXEPCTED TWITS AI art on their homepage:
View attachment 413980
The sign may be complete gibberish and the faces nightmarish, but at least the alternative includes plenty of black and white stripy tops.
Please God free the invisible hand of the market and Save Us

1711267996011-png.417041
View attachment 417041
obviously we all knew something bad was going on but i hadn't expected things to get as bad as this

Back
Top Bottom