Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black & White Stripey Tops - irrational dislike

It's a bit gaudy for me. I got camo joggers in the same shopping spree. I don't know what came over me.
Not even Cary Grant could get away with a striped top paired with camo joggers.

I've have a couple of striped tops, one white with blue horizontal stripes, one blue with white, and a couple of pairs of pyjama trousers with blue/white vertical stripes. I tried combining them once, but ended up with a headache.

I remember when it was a decent-ish team. Old 2nd division with a real chance of 1st again. So very long ago...😟
Had a weird thing with the covid this season but Holloway is a very decent manager for our level, sounds like the owners are a bit of a millstone though.

30B1EC8600000578-3422679-image-a-17_1454069630172.jpg

this thickness of stripe is the most painful to me

Better than those thin stripe ones in the OP; which make me think of chinos, deck shoes worn without socks, whatever those stupid hats are called and possibly a jacket slung over one shoulder.

E2a: Panama hats. Fucking panama hats.

Stripes or hoops? I've high hopes this could be as divisive as cheese and beans, the FEB and where in the 'first up against the wall' list the pineapple on pizzaists should feature.

Not even Cary Grant could get away with a striped top paired with camo joggers.

I've have a couple of striped tops, one white with blue horizontal stripes, one blue with white, and a couple of pairs of pyjama trousers with blue/white vertical stripes. I tried combining them once, but ended up with a headache.

The other week I was at my parents and I had jeans on with a red and white striped top.
I ended up changing in to my pj bottoms for comfort but had to put the full lot on because the red and white striped top with grey pj bottoms that had a magenta leopard print was making me feel sick :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom