Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black & White Stripey Tops - irrational dislike

That's a good point, does ska invita dislike seeing those too?
have a guess

this one is 300 euros
46-VL16TR480B-BLACK-BLACK-VTMNTS-T-SHIRT-1.jpg

this one $263
18971497_41635615_1000.jpg

you cant afford hits one either
versace-jeans-couture-black-barcode-t-shirt.jpg

il_680x540.4086963227_s44w.jpg

seriously
0016556576_36.jpg

Big news: guided by the 27 pages of fashion inspiration lovingly curated here, I have finally dipped my first toe into the waters of stripy top ownership:
IMG_20230713_172822_462.jpg
First of many, no doubt. Surprisingly hard to find in Primark, couldn't see anything at all in the men's and the ones I could find in the women's section seemed to have very few that weren't in XS or XL for some reason. I was thinking of maybe getting something with more evenly-spaced stripes, but this'll do for a beginner.

Big news: guided by the 27 pages of fashion inspiration lovingly curated here, I have finally dipped my first toe into the waters of stripy top ownership:
View attachment 383098
First of many, no doubt. Surprisingly hard to find in Primark, couldn't see anything at all in the men's and the ones I could find in the women's section seemed to have very few that weren't in XS or XL for some reason. I was thinking of maybe getting something with more evenly-spaced stripes, but this'll do for a beginner.
I'm tempted to buy one too so when we have the great stripey top urban meet we can all greet our guest of honour ska invita wearing his favourite type of clothing.

Back
Top Bottom