Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Birmingham unveils plans to remove cars from the city centre

Kind of on topic but here’s the plan to get public transport moving in and around Birmingham. The short version is.
more trains and more train stations including reopening old lines and abandoned stations.
extended the tram network towards the airport.
and introducing autonomous driverless pods from Birmingham to Coventry.

it’s all very ambitious and sounds ace. Shame I’ll be 60+ plus when it’s anywhere near completion meaning I’ll get very little use out of it if I’m still working in Birmingham come that point.

Kind of on topic but here’s the plan to get public transport moving in and around Birmingham. The short version is.
more trains and more train stations including reopening old lines and abandoned stations.
extended the tram network towards the airport.
and introducing autonomous driverless pods from Birmingham to Coventry.

it’s all very ambitious and sounds ace. Shame I’ll be 60+ plus when it’s anywhere near completion meaning I’ll get very little use out of it if I’m still working in Birmingham come that point.

Is Andy Street a Tory it's OK to sort-of like?

Is Andy Street a Tory it's OK to sort-of like?

about the only good idea he’s had. Plus it’s part of his re-election campaign so you can also probably take it all with a pinch of salt. I’d like to think Liam Byrne would keep this on the table if he were elected. He’s my local MP and is very good. Much better than Jess Phillips for example and gets his hands dirty even when there’s not a tv camera around so will more than likely get my vote.

Back
Top Bottom