Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Best way to eat a custard cream or similar?

As thread title.

• Bite through the thing as with any other biscuit.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Pull the two pieces apart and eat them separately

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Something else (please detail)

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Johnny Vodka

The Abominable Scotsman
We're talking custard creams, bourbons, etc - any biscuit with a creamy substance in the middle and that can be pulled into two separate pieces.

Personally, I like to pull them into the two separate pieces rather than eat through the whole thing. You?

Seperate the two halves, most satisfactorily done by using bottom left incisor. Eat top half. Use top or bottom teeth to gouge off the filling. Eat bottom half. Avoid anything with jam.

Seperate the two halves, most satisfactorily done by using bottom left incisor. Eat top half. Use top or bottom teeth to gouge off the filling. Eat bottom half. Avoid anything with jam.
Exactly my technique, except I eat the cream and then dunk the bald biscuit halves into my tea for extra danger....:)

Dunk in tea. Eat.

The only quasi biscuit worth deconstructing is the Jaffa Cake, leaving an orange jelly disc topped with chocolate until last.

Perhaps thankfully, custard creams contain dairy, "sadly" Bourbon creams don't ...

I only ever eat them dunked in soy dessert or perhaps added to wholegrain cereal in unsweetened soy milk.

Back
Top Bottom