Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Best way to book train tickets

Eastcoast.co.uk can be worth a look if your up north too.

Im in Lancaster and its usually 78 return to london. But really cheap to birmingham about 7 pound. Then really cheap to London from there usually a fiver. So i do that now adds half an hour to the journey but saves 50 quid so good do really.

thetrainline.com is there a site for cheap tick train and Tube?

thetrainline.com doesn't like Leicester Square as it a tube station.

ta ethel. I see how much travelcard

I am going to have to book a train ticket from Perpignon to Calais at some point in the future but I won't be able to get the tickets delivered and I will need to pre book because I will have a bike with me. That will be fun. Lets hope the French are good at speaking English (or I've learnt enough French to make myself understood by then)

I had to book a bus ticket yesterday from thetford in norfolk to southampton. The National Express website said it would cost £28

I bought the same journey but with 2 tickets

thetford - Victoria coach station
Victoria coach station - southampton

for £16

why the fuck are they charging over £10 for the same journey when you book it as one journey.

Watford Junction

Can someone tell me if it is £9.50 for an off-peak return to Watford Junction as bought at the station? It's £9.50 online but, for various reasons, I want to buy it at Euston.

If you have zone 1 and 2 already, it says zone 3 to WJ is £1.40 (a) off peak (b) single (c) on Oyster. Merry Christmas.

trainline now have a phone app - just used it to book a train to brum on Thursday - works really well - if I actually pick up the tickets ok at Euston I will be very impressed

trainline now have a phone app - just used it to book a train to brum on Thursday - works really well - if I actually pick up the tickets ok at Euston I will be very impressed
WTF are you using thetrainline for? You just paid more than you need to. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom