Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

beatles songs which are actually quite good

ed - can i threaten her just one more time, i think the idea of cheesypoof calling the cops is just too ace to miss :D :D

That idea does necessitate her being compos mentis enough to actually ring 'em and put across her tale in a non-hysterical manner though, so...

why not, sparkles?

Because if I comment on anything to do with Jefe it's because we're related and always stick up for each other (we don't) not because I think the same in that instance. She can't understand that I detest her because she's evil not because Jefe does. :D

Because if I comment on anything to do with Jefe it's because we're related and always stick up for each other (we don't) not because I think the same in that instance. She can't understand that I detest her because she's evil not because Jefe does. :D

Oh, she understands all right, it's just that you and Geoffrey being related gives the twit a perfect excuse to avoid addressing any of the many sensible points the pair of you make about her behaviour, the way she lies, the way she contradicts herself etc.

the tags for this thread are beatles and dogging

:eek:

I know, wtf? :D

There's a bloke at work who's into dogging. He revealed this whilst very pissed on a night out and hasn't gone out drinking with colleagues since. :D

r6747r6uyg

The weirdest thing is how early her registration date is. As though she were some latent disease in hibernation, meticulously analysing our posts over several years before pouncing on us unsuspectingly - exploiting her amassed knowledge of all our vulnerable areas of irritation with devastating precision.

Edit - you've got to hand it to her, really.

The weirdest thing is how early her registration date is. As though she were some latent disease in hibernation, meticulously analysing our posts over several years before pouncing on us unsuspectingly - exploiting her amassed knowledge of all our vulnerable areas of irritation with devastating precision.

Edit - you've got to hand it to her, really.

I think that you could compare her to a metastasising malignant tumour. :)

e5f645urth

She's still online...

Oh dearest Cheesypoof, let me be thy regimen!

rj30s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom