Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBQ / patio heater gas bottles

Can you not get them refilled?

I thought that was an option (assuming it is propane), or at least I think it used to be.

Can you not get them refilled?

I thought that was an option (assuming it is propane), or at least I think it used to be.

I don’t want them, have ‘come by’ three of them but have never had anything that can use them and they are taking up space in my shed.

I don’t want them, have ‘come by’ three of them but have never had anything that can use them and they are taking up space in my shed.
They're metal right what about putting them out for your friendly neighbourhood scrap man?

Ahh, gotcha - no idea about selling the cannisters, although one assumes that since they can be refilled they are probably valuable to the right person!

Ahh, gotcha - no idea about selling the cannisters, although one assumes that since they can be refilled they are probably valuable to the right person!
Yes - you pay extra for your first purchase of gas to cover the canister IIRC you could deffo find someone who wanted them -

How big are they ?

There's a ruddy web address for bottle return on the actual bottle you muppet :facepalm: :D £7.50 per empty (that's paying for a couple of pints of beer or maybe a night out if you have a few!) 🍻

Back
Top Bottom