Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC Scotland weather presenter

There is a place called "Wetwang"? How ridiculous.
For a while Look North weather put a couple of random places with silly names on the weather map every night. I think it stopped with the advent of the new format a couple of years ago

Well yeah, not us, biddles.

But he's hardly scottish at all and I've been hardened by Brixton and its big city ways.

I'd rather be slightly inaccurate about the details of the Klan than unable to apostrophise correctly.

The primitives to the north definitely have it better than the primitives to the west.

BBC Wales Today has an appalling, camp, undoubtedly-beloved-by-pensioners, abomination forecasting the weather. Our Derek.

The primitives to the north definitely have it better than the primitives to the west.

BBC Wales Today has an appalling, camp, undoubtedly-beloved-by-pensioners, abomination forecasting the weather. Our Derek.

I take "our" Derek and raise you "our" Paul - known for his brightly coloured sports jackets, ability to raise girlish titters from the elderly ladies, and gentlemen, of the Yorkshire and Humberside region and, strangely, Hon. Mayor of Wetwang

The Mum and Dad's (okay, my Mum and Dad's :oops:) Favourite - Look North's "our" Paul Hudson

70paul_hudson.jpg

I take "our" Derek and raise you "our" Paul - known for his brightly coloured sports jackets, ability to raise girlish titters from the elderly ladies, and gentlemen, of the Yorkshire and Humberside region and, strangely, Hon. Mayor of Wetwang

The Mum and Dad's (okay, my Mum and Dad's :oops:) Favourite - Look North's "our" Paul Hudson

70paul_hudson.jpg

Oh god, has he been around long?

I swear I used to shout at his televised face back when I lived in York, and that was nearly ten years ago.

its a good point well made.

i mean i'd still go with Judith, but i'd be thinking of Catriona...

(i think she's got a superb set of norks on her - as well as her great mind and witty discourse obviously).

Godess.

One word

Jimmy Spankie

No presenter, weather or otherwise will come close to eclipsing The Spank

since when have they let bimbos present the news and weather?!

it's going down the paaaan! :facepalm: and Bring back Michael Fish!

Back
Top Bottom