Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

ASH Architects For Social Housing go full conspiracy Covid-19 loontastic

Yeah, he is tagged as the author on all of the recent batshit on their website.

Shame, but we move on. Be interested to hear if the other people involved were going anywhere else.

One of my mates who was a member, left because of Simon's grandstanding & conspiraloonery. He hangs around with AW (Architectural Workers) for his activism fix now. :)

I feel sorry for Simon's partner, Geraldine, tbf.

The report they (he?) did on Grenfell Tower back in 2017 was easily one of the best things about it at the time.

However even before coronavirus arrived and he went down the rabbit hole, there was stuff on the website which had my nose wrinkling a bit. Stuff where the political points made were one's I could agree with in the abstract, but there was something about the way they were expressed which didn't feel as if they were coming from a place I much liked.

He (they?) also rubbed some housing activists up the wrong way. I've no idea what the background to the publication of this very hostile blog post was about, or who the author is, but the 'Open Letter to my Female Friends' by Elmer which it includes 'paints a vivid picture' of a massive tool.

simon elmer – Balfron Social Club

Reactions: tim
Back
Top Bottom