Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Are we going to have a closing ceremony for this forum?

We could just have a big old Urban argument.

It would start with how London is paying for 2012, then how the Chinese opening ceremony was faked, go on to say how all athletes are on drugs and end with a scathing critique of the Beijing closing ceremony.

The Red Arrows. Obviously*:

Red_Arrows_coast_aerial_view_RAF.jpg

* of course you have to have military cock waving at sports events

We could just have a big old Urban argument.

It would start with how London is paying for 2012, then how the Chinese opening ceremony was faked, go on to say how all athletes are on drugs and end with a scathing critique of the Beijing closing ceremony.

I'm bringing in the troupe of Jessiedogs for their formation naysaying now.

I've got 500 Melindas to post pictures of everything that happened in every sport over two weeks as well.

How about a big display of anabolic steroids in the form of the Jamaican flag - just for London Calling?

I'm arranging a display of rhythmic gymnastics. I've timed it to finish just before Minnie_the_Minx turns up

It should be kept going and turned into the 2012 Preperations forum where people can slag off Boris and stuff.

London isn't paying for 2012, the whole fucking country is. I didn't pay my taxes just so the government can spunk away billions to 'regenerate' (obliterate) a large chunk of East London etc etc.

London isn't paying for 2012, the whole fucking country is. I didn't pay my taxes just so the government can spunk away billions to 'regenerate' (obliterate) a large chunk of East London etc etc.

Good start!

I forgot to add the bit about China's human rights record, that would have to come before the bit about the little lass miming.

Erm....a large chunk of the large chunk you refer to was/is a wasteland, so hardly much to obliterate.

those of us who live in the large chunk of east london, appreciate your council tax payments

I'm arranging a display of rhythmic gymnastics. I've timed it to finish just before Minnie_the_Minx turns up

:D

Im sad its all over, but also elated because there has been so much to admire. Ive have a lovely fortnight with you all :)

someone do a chart of olympic posts -

i can't be arsed

but i've done a rough calculation, and i've whacked down about 230 posts in the sporting festival, and i have a feeling that a few have more than that:)

:eek:

*withdraws in protest at unfair targeting of innocent posterathletes*

But this is the Olympics forum. The Olympic Games have closed.

Back
Top Bottom