Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anyone living in Sunderland ? SR43 2SB ?

izz

Increased Leisure Citizen
Hello ! The above postcode is for NS&I, where premium bonds live. Does anyone know if they have a physical presence I can drop a bundle of bonds off at ? The bot on their website doesn't know. Reluctant to trust mail as their insurance isn't high enough and couriers are expensive so pondering a trip.

That might just be a PO address or something, it's not coming up on Google maps.

I think their actual office is in Durham, so would have a DH postcode.

Reactions: izz
This postcode is for Royal Mail's Sunderland delivery office off Hylton Park Road. Don't bother dropping stuff off there you'd be better off posting it.

Reactions: izz
I quite like Sunderland. Do they still have the glass blowing centre there? Remember going to one when I was a kid - not sure if it was out in the sticks in County Durham though.

Hello ! The above postcode is for NS&I, where premium bonds live. Does anyone know if they have a physical presence I can drop a bundle of bonds off at ? The bot on their website doesn't know. Reluctant to trust mail as their insurance isn't high enough and couriers are expensive so pondering a trip.
If you are trying to sell them or claim a prize then i think you can do that online now.

If you are trying to sell them or claim a prize then i think you can do that online now.
You are quite correct and I thank you, but I was trying to return them to cash them in as they were mother's, happily, you don't need to do that 😎

I quite like Sunderland. Do they still have the glass blowing centre there? Remember going to one when I was a kid - not sure if it was out in the sticks in County Durham though.
I’m spending three nights in Sunderland next month and was coincidentally looking at what there is to do. The glass blowing centre seems to be on the northern banks of the wear

Back
Top Bottom