Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anymore of those Randy & Earl mixes?

I'm sorting out some proper hosting, I'll rehost the mixes and we'll knock up some more. Glad people like them :)

We've even got a proper logo now:

p872934596-3.jpg

I seriously think there's a market for these sort of mixes getting a proper commercial release, the "Randy & Earl" image/logo/brand* is a good one :)

*Urgh, I felt dirty typing that word, but the point still stands

Actually, the wordpress hosting sucks so I'm going for boomp3 - cheers for the head's up :)

Do the links from there ever expire?

I listened to the first one last night, perfect summer Sunday evening music. :) Any chance of a tracklisting?

I keep trying to burn them to CD, but after about 50mins they call all fuzzy :( fine on PC, but would be good driving tunes :)

Hope you don't mind El Jefe, but I have given this to everyone I know, I carry it on my USB stick and any pal or family I've been to I give to them.

They ALL love them, as I do, like I said, my 2 fav' mixes/collections of music I've ever heard.

Pint or 2 in the can for ya if I ever see ya again.

Remember, we're available for weddings, parties, festivals, bar mitzvahs etc.

We don't charge much but we do drink a lot :)

Oh and for the record, it wasn't just me. Earl (ouchmonkey on here) is the other half of the dynamic drinking duo

Who picks the records and who puts them on?

I once got loadsa a thanks for the tunes as my mate was too twatted to actually see the turntable

I milked it

:)

For these mixes, we chose half the tunes each and I mixed them

Generally when we play out, it's 3 or 5 each in rotation. Until I take too many drugs and wander off* and he has to do it all.

(Lost Vagueness Festival, 2005. It's my turn to play, Ouchmonkey looks for me. I'm stood in the middle of the dancefloor looking confused and twitching a lot :cool: )

i have to admit that i love these mixes too, at the risk of expanding jefe and ouch's egos too much. introducing me to plenty of stuff that i should know but didn't already!

OK, popkids.

Existing mixes now rehosted (ad free and permanent, I think) with tracklistings and the like here

http://speakerspushair.wordpress.com/mixes-stuff/randy-earls-old-record-club/

Currently uploading lots of other non-Randy & Earl mixes from the recent past, but we'll knock up some new Old Record Club ones soon
Top man Jefe :)

*hearts* newly acquired playlist, esp' for Lord Kitchener – London Is The Place For Me

I've been wanting to do this thread for a longggggggg time. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom