Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

age of female gymnasts....

Jon-of-arc

Ransom'd, Stoopid & Roofless
R.I.P.
It's just riculous. "Here we have 15 year old Dryviez Muncaco from Russia, just 15 and already a world champion" "Just turned 13...." "6 years old and already competed in the last 3 olympics". Ultimate Paedovision.....

No its not. :rolleyes:

There are many girls there in their late teens.

There is one athlete who is 33- Oksana Chusovitina

It's just riculous. "Here we have 15 year old Dryviez Muncaco from Russia, just 15 and already a world champion" "Just turned 13...." "6 years old and already competed in the last 3 olympics". Ultimate Paedovision.....

20071125_paedofinder.jpg

so what's the youngest diver/swimmer?

It's only paedovision if you are looking at them to perv.

Thats the point. You so easily could. Young lithe girls in tight lycra body suits, showing all sorts of bum flesh and camel toe. Paedo heaven, imo....

Thats the point. You so easily could. Young lithe girls in tight lycra body suits, showing all sorts of bum flesh and camel toe. Paedo heaven, imo....

I've not seen any camel toe. You must be looking really close to see that, which makes you.... :hmm:

WHY??? What have I done? Just commenting on the oversexualising of young teenage girls. Hardly the first person ever to do so. Which particular part of this are you all objecting to?

If people just keep insinuating that I'm some sort of pervert I'll forget about this thread. If you wish to expand upon your criticisms, I might respond.

WHY??? Just commenting on the oversexualising of young teenage girls.

You are the only person suggesting this though. Everyone else is marvelling at their abilities which you have probably missed as you are too busy trying to get a look up their leotards.

Oh, and I'm not insinuating that you are some kind of pervert. You are some kind of pervert.

Yuck.

You are the only person suggesting this though. Everyone else is marvelling at their abilities which you have probably missed as you are too busy trying to get a look up their leotards.

Oh, and I'm not insinuating that you are some kind of pervert. You are some kind of pervert.

Yuck.

Yup.
Jon-of-arc, I find you difficult to relate to.

Yuck.

Other people have said it about other things though (10 year olds with playboy logos on them, beauty pagents a la little miss sunshine , S club Juniors). My girlfriend and I both commented on it (why are they wearing makeup? why is there so much buttock flesh on display?) Just seems a bit suspect to me. And that makes me a pervert? Or my girlfriend? I don't folllow your logic....

Seriously, explain yourselves. Once more, I've done nothing wrong....

Back
Top Bottom