Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Actions against the policing bill

I spent an hour or so at the Birmingham demo, was a few hundred people there, fairly standard for birmingham stuff. handful of police liaison officers but I didn't look around the side streets to see if they had vans parked up around the corner. Some speakers I wasn't interested in listening to, idk if they did a march after I left or if anything else is going on.

Yeh, I was only there for 90 mins but when I left, I'd estimate 250-300. One police van by starbucks but nowt else obvious. The demo did later make its way to Police HQ

This little tableau from London today is rather interesting - some MPS attempt to snatch somebody, and almost immediately get overrun by a militant and uncompromising crowd.

I can't quite see if they hold onto their target, but almost immediately the cops are withdrawing at some speed and almost in panic even after support from CoLP wades in, whilst those in the crowd at the front facing them seem to be very composed and concede no space or rest, keeping the pressure on and denying them the chance to regroup in good order. And there is what appears to be very widespread chanting of ‘Fuck the Police’ too.

Edit: Also interesting that the copper calling out “WITHDRAW! WITHDRAW!” appears to be a CoLP Inspector, rather one of the original MPS contingent. Bit embarrassing for MPS to have to be rescued in the first place, but that CoLP called the shots so publicly also possibly an indication of poor operational control for the Met, especially as this is Parliament Square into Abingdon Street right outside the Houses of Parliament.

Edit 2: I mean COME ON - Britain's primus inter pares police force is forced to retreat away from PARLIAMENT, and has to be rescued by their laughing stock little siblings from the Square Mile? There'll be some long faces in the back bar of the Pig & Whistle tonight.

Last edited:
This is curious, and I'm keeping an open mind, but you may have seen frothy-mouthed Blue Twitter going apoplectic about a picture of a banner supposedly saying ‘KILL COPS’* in London earlier today, with an unmasked chap apparently holding it in the middle (ex-undercover Peter Bleksley even offering him out). He sort of stands out because he is in amongst a bunch of people in all-black/dark clothes with face coverings/hoods/hats etc, yet he is wearing a lighter coloured thin coat over a dark suit jacket and light shirt, all rather louchely undone, with no head/face covering.

Anyway, some people have noticed that he appears to crop up at other times in the same clothes but with a face mask, behind police lines, and not in a way that makes it look like he is being detained or under arrest.

See thread here:

* It actually appears to be two separate banners, each one with one word on it, with what looks like other rolled up banner sections on the ground below the one on the left

After realising that the stills in the thread above showed the location around Parliament Square I went back through the video in post #816 - and there he is. Whilst it doesn't really explain anything, he definitely doesn't appear to be being hindered by the police in any way. He appears to be accompanied by a woman. I lost track of him soon after he appears, the camera's focus is on the CoLP Inspector.

It may be he's just a random guy. Given that his uncovered mug was on display in what looked like a posed photo - in a heavily securitised, massively CCTVed-up area, and widely disseminated by hostile channels - with the banner(s), I don't think it's inappropriate to post this.

Banner(s) pic:
WEIRD GUY 1.jpeg

Approximate location:
WEIRD GUY LOCATION 1.jpeg

‘Behind police lines' pic 1 from thread above:
WEIRD GUY 2.jpeg

Same but uncropped from #816 video at around 30s mark:
VIDEO - WEIRD GUY.jpeg

Better reference shot of same:
VIDEO - BEARINGS.jpeg

Approximate location:
WEIRD GUY LOCATION 2.jpeg

‘Behind police lines' pic 2 from thread above:
WEIRD GUY 3.jpeg

Approximate location:
WEIRD GUY LOCATION 3.jpeg

After realising that the stills in the thread above showed the location around Parliament Square I went back through the video in post #816 - and there he is. Whilst it doesn't really explain anything, he definitely doesn't appear to be being hindered by the police in any way. He appears to be accompanied by a woman. I lost track of him soon after he appears, the camera's focus is on the CoLP Inspector.

It may be he's just a random guy. Given that his uncovered mug was on display in what looked like a posed photo - in a heavily securitised, massively CCTVed-up area, and widely disseminated by hostile channels - with the banner(s), I don't think it's inappropriate to post this.

Banner(s) pic:
View attachment 261635

Approximate location:
View attachment 261638

‘Behind police lines' pic 1 from thread above:
View attachment 261636

Same but uncropped from #816 video at around 30s mark:
View attachment 261634

Better reference shot of same:
View attachment 261633

Approximate location:
View attachment 261640

‘Behind police lines' pic 2 from thread above:
View attachment 261637

Approximate location:
View attachment 261641
Thread here.

I was nearby when that banner came out and the guy was wearing a mask but was clearly still identifiable. (It was medical mask rather than the full black bloc business).

This was to the North East of the square when the speeches were happening. Circa 4pm. The cops were beginning to move in and tell people they were in breach of COVID regs and should disperse. It was beginning to get a bit aggy on both sides.

The banner was on the reverse of a professionally produced banner but I didn’t see what that was.

Brace yourselves, this is GRIM READING, re dawn raids in Bristol by ASC:

:mad: :mad: :mad:
It's almost as if they are desperate to prove that they ARE all misogynistic, bullying cunts.

And if they're finding it all a big joke at work, how are we to assume that humiliating women stops the minute they're off duty?

It's almost as if they are desperate to prove that they ARE all misogynistic, bullying cunts.

And if they're finding it all a big joke at work, how are we to assume that humiliating women stops the minute they're off duty?
In some respects it seems like a beefed-up update of the Operation Rhone raids, which didn't really lead to very much at all (arrests but NFA; no one to crucify for their expensive new Tri-Force Brazilian termination training facility; meline fugitive still at large).

Edit:

£16 million up in smoke, no injuries, no arrests nearly eight years after the event

BLACK ROCK TRAINING CENTRE ARSON.jpg

Last edited:
There are some frankly over creative suggestions on Twitter that the banner was intended to read “Cops Kill” or “Kill Cops Bill”.

I mean...:hmm:
I think at this stage it's not possible to say without uncertainty that ‘there was a single banner with the slogan “KILL COPS” on it’ simply because in the most widely circulating pictures it looks like two banners being held together in the middle by one person. Hopefully that's something battle-hardened briefs are keeping in their back pockets for now whilst they wait to see what direction MPS-CPS go in.

I think at this stage it's not possible to say without uncertainty that ‘there was a single banner with the slogan “KILL COPS” on it’ simply because in the most widely circulating pictures it looks like two banners being held together in the middle by one person. Hopefully that's something battle-hardened briefs are keeping in their back pockets for now whilst they wait to see what direction MPS-CPS go in.
If I had banners like that I'd reveal an er at the end of kill as the photographers congregated

I had a theory, did a search to see if anyone was talking about it, and it turns out Andy fucking Ngo (among others) are:

For the unfamiliar, BB is a former political prisoner linked to the wikileaks case, and is capable of some very good and funny trolling, so this does kind of feel like his style. Apologies for posting Ngo, but it is being talked about, and I'd feel irresponsible speculating about his identity if the guess hadn't also been made in some high profile places anyway.

Back
Top Bottom