Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A list of books written by urbs

I've co-written a book on London's ghost signs. Well, I didn't do much of the writing, but most of the photography is mine and we shared the research about 50/50.

View attachment 345091

Just ordered this, I'd been meaning to read it.

Read this quite quickly, it's a good read, keeps moving along, and contains lots of real life scenarios and interviews with people from users, to dealers to police to academics. Recommend.

Dont know if this counts, but i've written an unpublished account of the first 60 years of my life:). its fucking dull, so will likely remain hidden. Being positive though, it only took ten years to complete, so guess i must be a very fast writer!🤔

I've toyed with that idea, but it would have to be published posthumously, as I don't know who is still alive, and don't want to get sued. :D

It shouldn't charge you if you're in the UK but you may get charged for the pre order if you're outside the UK.

I was gonna delay it cos I thought there was a ton of stuff I needed to change but I don't think so now tbh. What's done is done :D

Reactions: tim
Still available from FNAC, apparently, despite having been published three decades ago. Obviously I am the T not the P.

For the version below, they got somebody to translate the exercises that I wrote in English into Spanish. The original was pretty shit, but this was far worse.

(((Black Rod))).

download (58).jpeg

I have never even seen a copy of the Romanian edition and don't really want to. It would have been quite nice to get some royalties, though.

images - 2024-03-19T164603.753.jpeg

Last edited:
Had some really good news about this- CAS International are gonna advertise my book on their website when it is out. :D they research bullfighting and cruel events with bulls and also rescue them so I'm really happy about the endorsement :D

Back
Top Bottom