Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A film for every day of the year

Oh yeh, I've gone on a tangent. I was about to post Juliet's birthday. Though R+J starts 2 weeks before her birthday so mid-July. Not specific enough though.

Last edited:
Great work getting a Highlander reference into the thread though. Maybe someone mentions the date on the radio earlier in the film?

In Unforgiven some of the characters discuss a newspaper report of the shooting of President James Garfield, but I don't know exactly how long it would have taken the news to reach them.

In Bram Stoker's Dracula, an on-screen caption and Keanu Reeves' voiceover helpfully provides a date of 25th May for an early scene.

A few films from around the world with dates in the titles. I have not seen any of them and will not be held responsible for anything.

March 17. 17th March
May 22. 22 Mei.
August 15. 15th August.
June 22. 22 iyunya, rovno v 4 chasa
December 16. 16 December

In Unforgiven some of the characters discuss a newspaper report of the shooting of President James Garfield, but I don't know exactly how long it would have taken the news to reach them.
President Garfield was shot July 2nd.
English Bob arrives in town July 4th......

1/4 - French Connection II. Opening scene - Popeye Doyle meets Henri in front of the gendarmarie in Marseille. Barthélémy is looking for heroin hidden in fish. He doesn't find any, as it's a Poisson d'Avril joke.

Danny says at the end of Withnail and I...

“London is a country coming down from its trip. We are ninety-one days from the end of of this decade, and there’s gonna be a lot of refugees...”

That’d be Thursday 2nd October 1969...

Or you can have the film starting on Sunday 28th September 1969...

Danny says at the end of Withnail and I...

“London is a country coming down from its trip. We are ninety-one days from the end of of this decade, and there’s gonna be a lot of refugees...”

That’d be Thursday 2nd October 1969...

Or you can have the film starting on Sunday 28th September 1969...
This is the kind of work we need doing.

Back
Top Bottom