Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yes Yes! South London Sessions.....

Got stuck at a dnb night in Croydon :oops: hope it was a good night?

Smashed it!
Lost THREE of the crew to illness but just meant I got to play a couple.of hours instead

Its students and late night locals in the amersham ...t's busy and people are up for it
This was a tester and can't see why we wouldn't be invited back

What was the Croydon dnb thing? I've barely ever been out in Croydon

What was the Croydon dnb thing? I've barely ever been out in Croydon
Overryde

First of their nights I've been too. Small but friendly crowd. Music good. I think they had to change venues as the original place (V Bar) closed down.

I also popped into a new bar (Riff Raffs) which was meant to have DJs on but none of them showed up! :eek:
Screenshot_20221120-144629.png
I went to this ^ the first night they did it and loved it but last night was quite the let down. Hope they don't fuck about like that again for the bars sake.

Sorry hijacking your thread with Croydon nonsense now :oops:

Overryde
First of their nights I've been too. Small but friendly crowd. Music good. I think they had to change venues as the original place (V Bar) closed down.
Whats that Alchemy venue like? (Sound any good?)

Last edited:
A few fun things here coming up!
First this Sunday very hyped to be DJing alongside Southside family on Jeremy Sylvesters Urban Dubz youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3JrWuQtH5uHg9U_QJMW48g
6-9pm
SS logo.jpg

End of the month a little session down at the Amersham in New X -
Its a lot of fun in there, an up for it crowd and a really solid soundsystem....Free entry too!
WhatsApp+Image+2023-01-16+at+14.10.13.jpeg

And next month the big one
63c964cf4c3078e7411c0d6f_southside-sessions-18thMar23-online-flyer.jpg

This is a recording of me playing the final set at the xmas Southside Session at the Fox in Lewisham. The recorded audio was coming straight from the mixer so is without the vocals of the mighty MC Profit who was on the mic for this. A whole bunch of recordings (including download links) from the night are now up on the Southside Sessions Youtube channel - do check them out and subscribe as there'll be more recordings going up there in the future. And a comment and a like owuld be much appreacied as helps build the channel up on the algorithm.

I'm playing mainly nuskool garage tracks with a couple of older nuggets in there for good measure. You can check my set out on Youtube:

On Mixcloud, or can download it as a 320mp3 by clicking right here.

This is a recording of me playing the final set at the xmas Southside Session at the Fox in Lewisham. The recorded audio was coming straight from the mixer so is without the vocals of the mighty MC Profit who was on the mic for this. A whole bunch of recordings (including download links) from the night are now up on the Southside Sessions Youtube channel - do check them out and subscribe as there'll be more recordings going up there in the future. And a comment and a like owuld be much appreacied as helps build the channel up on the algorithm.

I'm playing mainly nuskool garage tracks with a couple of older nuggets in there for good measure. You can check my set out on Youtube:

On Mixcloud, or can download it as a 320mp3 by clicking right here.

That is bloody superb mate. Not really my thing but not adverse to any genre. The mixing and blending is impeccable. Respect.

That is bloody superb mate. Not really my thing but not adverse to any genre. The mixing and blending is impeccable. Respect.
Really appreciate your comment...DnB jungle and my regular house set I can mix to pieces but garage is much harder I find, lots of elements can clash and so on, so takes me a lot more concentration and prep ... Glad it's coming over okay x

Back
Top Bottom