View attachment 316477

audio ad!

tickets

Promo mix for this! ...positive vibes for hard times

write up and download link here:

Southside Sessions: Bumping House & Jumping Garage​

D Tune - Just An Organ (1993)
The Messenger - Guide My Soul (1993)
Sounds of Blackness - The Pressure (Booker T Lick) (1997)
RIP Productions - Work It (1996)
Johan S - Bogus (2019)
Soledrifter - I Said (SE Studios & Steve Seck Ruff Dub) (2020)
D Base - Base Theory (2000)
Jay Funk - Shout It Out (Statix Mix) (2021)
Stones Taro - Again (2021)
Marc Cotterell - Blues For You (Danny J Lewis Rework) (2019)
Mad Villains, Dantiez - More (2018)
Groove Skool - To A Better Place (Caution's Dub) (2020)
Bailey Ibbs - We Run (2021)
Jeremy Sylvester - Something For Your Mind (2017)
Two Tone Productions - Heavy Like Lead (2021)
Zac Stanton - Reeces Pieces (2021)
DJ Hermit - Blow The Roof Off (2018)
Johan S - Play Me Down (2018)
Billy Butler - 2020 Vision (2021)
Oppidan - Delfino Square (2021)

Left it till today to make a decision as to putting shoes on - not normally a prob buy given that I ended up wearing the full cafetiere, just brought fromthe kitchen, just off the boil, to accompany brekkie, (8 ish, fully awake, but still a clumsy bugger) over my right foot. I kept it in bucket of water for 2 hrs afterwards, thought I'd avoided the worst, maybe I did, but its still fucked!!!

Do you want piccies?

363ec15e-40ca-4fb0-8579-e6cdb2ec0601.jpg
0508bba4-be38-43ba-872e-638a8732dc7a.jpg

less than two weeks to go!
just found out we'll be in the garden from 6-9pm as well, if you turn up then you can get in for free
otherwise its tickets

Our next session has two great headliners, never before on the same bill:
El-B, whose groundbreaking productions brought a darker edge to UKG paving the way for the dubstep sound that followed, joined by Jason Kaye, whose Social Circles label nurtured so many heavy hits and who made his name before that with rave act Top Buzz <<<legends!!

Tickets

south main.jpg
south square.jpg

Weve got a final Fox Firkin xmas session on December 17th, plus doing a little free entry housey birthday party at the Amersham in New Cross on November 19th

Last edited:
Our next session has two great headliners, never before on the same bill:
El-B, whose groundbreaking productions brought a darker edge to UKG paving the way for the dubstep sound that followed, joined by Jason Kaye, whose Social Circles label nurtured so many heavy hits and who made his name before that with rave act Top Buzz <<<legends!!

Tickets

View attachment 345959
View attachment 345960

Weve got a final Fox Firkin xmas session on December 17th, plus doing a little free entry housey birthday party at the Amersham in New Cross on November 19th
this went really well, the best session so far I think - starting to build a really good vibe in there, musically, peopley, all of it!
stethoscope thanks so much for making it down!
Next Fox date is 17th December but before then we are starting what could become a regular free night at the Amersham in New X - more of a mixed musical policy on this night, different flavours of house. They have live bands in there up to 11 and we take over after that till 3am.

after party.jpg

Last edited:
ska invita have you got a schedule?

I'm thinking 2023 to be honest....I would come to the Upcoming session but I've already got something on in Bristol the night before x
we're just talking about what to do in 2023, not sure yet - probably about 5 a year at the Fox on the garage tip, if the Amersham thing works we will probably do that bi-monthly or so... but also really hoping to start up a jungle/dnb thing, possibly in brixton, but not quite there yet on that

we're just talking about what to do in 2023, not sure yet - probably about 5 a year at the Fox on the garage tip, if the Amersham thing works we will probably do that bi-monthly or so... but also really hoping to start up a jungle/dnb thing, possibly in brixton, but not quite there yet on that
Any news on the straight edge dub night?

Any news on the straight edge dub night?
hah funny you should say that! was just thinking about that the other day! think about it often tbh.

Ive got this day dream to do a daytime, sunday, roots dub session, in a venue like a church hall or similiar, crucially somewhere without a bar - no alchohol at all. I'ive got a friend with the right amount of sound now, a dry/(church) hall venue wouldn't be hard to find...I was thinking about asking you to ask alpha steppa if he wanted to get involved< it would need someone like him to basically put their name to it and Id be happy to do the legwork behind the scenes

hah funny you should say that! was just thinking about that the other day! think about it often tbh.

Ive got this day dream to do a daytime, sunday, roots dub session, in a venue like a church hall or similiar, crucially somewhere without a bar - no alchohol at all. I'ive got a friend with the right amount of sound now, a dry/(church) hall venue wouldn't be hard to find...I was thinking about asking you to ask alpha steppa if he wanted to get involved< it would need someone like him to basically put their name to it and Id be happy to do the legwork behind the scenes
We really do need to meet and chat in person very soon. Sooo much to catch up with

Promo mix for this! ...positive vibes for hard times

write up and download link here:

Southside Sessions: Bumping House & Jumping Garage​

D Tune - Just An Organ (1993)
The Messenger - Guide My Soul (1993)
Sounds of Blackness - The Pressure (Booker T Lick) (1997)
RIP Productions - Work It (1996)
Johan S - Bogus (2019)
Soledrifter - I Said (SE Studios & Steve Seck Ruff Dub) (2020)
D Base - Base Theory (2000)
Jay Funk - Shout It Out (Statix Mix) (2021)
Stones Taro - Again (2021)
Marc Cotterell - Blues For You (Danny J Lewis Rework) (2019)
Mad Villains, Dantiez - More (2018)
Groove Skool - To A Better Place (Caution's Dub) (2020)
Bailey Ibbs - We Run (2021)
Jeremy Sylvester - Something For Your Mind (2017)
Two Tone Productions - Heavy Like Lead (2021)
Zac Stanton - Reeces Pieces (2021)
DJ Hermit - Blow The Roof Off (2018)
Johan S - Play Me Down (2018)
Billy Butler - 2020 Vision (2021)
Oppidan - Delfino Square (2021)

this mix is awesome

Back
Top Bottom