Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yes Yes! South London Sessions.....

ska invita

back on the other side
Starting up a new series of dj nights around South London ... who knows how long it'll last but for now lined up theres a bi-monthly all things House night in Deptford with a one off later-license Jungle/DnB thing lined up for October/November in New Cross.... and who knows what else.

This is the launch party! Saturday May 4th - Free entry - midnight finish. Lovely little intimate railway arch venue.

facebook and twitter @yesyesldn
facebook event
yes yes japanese brush inner glow centred copy final GREENER.jpg

I'm away that weekend, otherwise I'd have loved to come. Up for the jungle night fo sho.
:cool:
Next confirmed dates for Yes Yes @Aaja (Arch 2) in Deptford are the Summer Solstice session on Sat 22nd June and the Pre-Carnival warm up (warming up a week before!) on Sat 17th August.

Bump, on this bank holiday Saturday...shaping up nicely, some kind of beer festival in the courtryard outside the venue from 3pm, and there'll be some djs playing outdoors from then till at least 8pm, then action moves inside the arch till midnight :cool:

All set to go in for tomorrow.... One change to plan though, due to some complaining neighbours we're going to run from 7pm-11pm, rather than till midnight, so if anyone is planning to come down, make it a little earlier and enjoy the evening light...

YES YES 2.jpg

Really wish I could come to this ska invita, sadly my weekend is jam packed full of things I need to be sober and present for, so no Yes Yes or Don't vs I Love Acid for me :( Have a blinder, hopefully I'll make it to the next one.

YES YES - THE FINAL SESSION! Last one of the year and last one at this venue, and for this last session we will be joined by DJ Handy, more well known for his much-respected DnB night Launch, who will be going back to his roots and dusting off some original ravers selection 80s house tracks.

YES YES FINAL.jpg

ETA:

A little warming up soulful house tunes...>>

YES%2BYES%2BHOUSE%2BMIX%2BSOULFUL.jpg

Louie Vega - A New Day (Vega Claussell Dub Inst. with Pad)
RNDT, Kleophazz - Check One, Check Two
Goapele, DJ Spinna - Closer
Rhemi - Hairy Mary
Robert Owens, Ron Trent - Deep Down (DJB Dub)
Julie McKnight, Kings of House - Still Here (Kings Of House NYC Vocal Mix)
Sue Avenue, DJ Romain - Reel Deep (Mikus Aint Nothin Nice Edit)
Luther Vandross, Louie Vega - My Body (Mikus Cut To Keys Edit)
Atjazz - Out Of The Ordinary
Henry Wu - Projections
DJ Kemit, The Lounge Lizards- Wake Up & Stand Up (Kai Alce KZR Vocal Mix)
FD, Issac Rosie, Maverick Soul - Ribs

Download + stream:
Mikus Musik: Soul Surviving: Deep & Soulful House Mix

Last edited:
YES YES - THE FINAL SESSION! Last one of the year and last one at this venue, and for this last session we will be joined by DJ Handy, more well known for his much-respected DnB night Launch, who will be going back to his roots and dusting off some original ravers selection 80s house tracks.

View attachment 188532

ETA:

A little warming up soulful house tunes...>>

YES%2BYES%2BHOUSE%2BMIX%2BSOULFUL.jpg

Louie Vega - A New Day (Vega Claussell Dub Inst. with Pad)
RNDT, Kleophazz - Check One, Check Two
Goapele, DJ Spinna - Closer
Rhemi - Hairy Mary
Robert Owens, Ron Trent - Deep Down (DJB Dub)
Julie McKnight, Kings of House - Still Here (Kings Of House NYC Vocal Mix)
Sue Avenue, DJ Romain - Reel Deep (Mikus Aint Nothin Nice Edit)
Luther Vandross, Louie Vega - My Body (Mikus Cut To Keys Edit)
Atjazz - Out Of The Ordinary
Henry Wu - Projections
DJ Kemit, The Lounge Lizards- Wake Up & Stand Up (Kai Alce KZR Vocal Mix)
FD, Issac Rosie, Maverick Soul - Ribs

Download + stream:
Mikus Musik: Soul Surviving: Deep & Soulful House Mix
Last call! Next Saturday

IMG_20191117_170920.jpg

Joining in the streamageddon!
Plan is from here on in to broadcast two shows a week at https://www.twitch.tv/yesyestv/ .

Dance With Power on Wednesdays from 9pm GMT, a midweek rave up playing the best in DnB, Jungle, Oldskool, all favours of House, Techno, and some stepping Roots and Dub.

Then on Sunday from 4pm GMT we'll go Nice And Easy, with some Soul, Funk, Rocksteady, Jazz, Reggae, Broken Beat, warming House and the like.

YES YES TV POSTER SMALLER CROPPED COLOUR 77.jpg
If you miss the show check https://www.twitch.tv/yesyestv/videos for a 16 day archive

Starting tomorrow night - planning to play a bit of acid/jacking/frontline house

Back! Bigger and better! Would be lovely to see any urban crew down there
should be some concessions going, PM me if that appeals
Easter Saturday
SS1 poster.jpg

audio ad!

tickets

Last edited:
hopefully the first of several if not many :thumbs:
and some dnb jungle ones lined up for later in the year at a different venue too, fingers crossed

easter saturday a blessing and a curse - a lot going on that weekend
Pirate Material, Lock down your ariel. still in my head, cant stop it.......deary me, guess I need to lug my ancient arse down the road then...... :D
:D

Back
Top Bottom