Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

wysiwyg html editors, freeware or shareware.. any ideas?

Not so far, but yeah, I know what you're saying.

All of the problems we have are when don't steer the client strongly enough, however. "Our site isn't converting" - "You shouldn't have gone for the jQuery kitten banner" - "Well you're the experts, why didn't you stop us!"

For me, SEO is mainly about content, anchor text inside site and inward links.

Quality inward links are very important, but for a B2B B&M site they are a real struggle to get. People are very aware of things like PR now and are being quite stingy with links, some even using nofollow on their outward links. It is not as easy as it once was.

Well, I found my copy of HotMetalPro6, installed it and it works fine with the files I want to work on, despite being quite a few years out of date. So that seems to be the problem solved for the time being.

For me, SEO is mainly about content, anchor text inside site and inward links.

Quality inward links are very important, but for a B2B B&M site they are a real struggle to get. People are very aware of things like PR now and are being quite stingy with links, some even using nofollow on their outward links. It is not as easy as it once was.
I get pestered by "link exchange" wankers every day. I only link to stuff that is related to the content on the site, and even then I rarely link to commercial organisations.

I get pestered by "link exchange" wankers every day. I only link to stuff that is related to the content on the site, and even then I rarely link to commercial organisations.

They have never bothered me :)

It only takes a split second to ignore!!!

It has been more than a year since I built sites, made some silly mistakes today and wasted some time, but it is coming back to me.

Involves too long looking at a screen though, I am not keen on that.

Back
Top Bottom