Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will you be watching?

In light of everything we know, will you be watching the 2022 WC?

• Yes

• No

• No, unless England/my home team start doing well

Results are only viewable after voting.
If it was an afternoon match, no worries I’d just go out but I’m irritated it’s my evening spoiled. Although strictly isn’t on so that’s something.

I was going to demand a donation to a charity of my choosing but it seems a bit weak.
Watch the match cheering on france

I could be out for fucking hours. 😡
Go out now and get some nice French wine, a baguette, and some French cheese and have yourself a fun evening drinking the wine and eating the bread and cheese while hearing England struggle against the French from the other room. Unless your oh supports France, in which case fine English wine, cheese and crackers. English wine available in larger supermarkets

Go out now and get some nice French wine, a baguette, and some French cheese and have yourself a fun evening drinking the wine and eating the bread and cheese while hearing England struggle against the French from the other room. Unless your oh supports France, in which case fine English wine, cheese and crackers. English wine available in larger supermarkets
I actually really fancy wine and cheese. I could bake a Camembert and not give him any. 👍

Act magnanimous, put it on in your living room, but via a streaming service. Secretly pause it by about 10 seconds at the start, then press play.

Then, watch it live from another room and shout out whenever something happens, ruining the suspense/excitement for them.

Back
Top Bottom