Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will Victoria Pembleton stop crying after the Olympics?

article-2184127-145E8FAB000005DC-619_472x372.jpg

"Its Pendleton. Why does Minnie keep doing this to me?"

So now she has retired, what jobs can you get that require crying?

I reckon she could get a job on a film set where the particular part required crying from the actor. Rather than shove an onion in their faces, Victoria could just help them out. She might have the whole cast in tears though :hmm:

She was blubbing in a prerecorded interview earlier. She's actually flaky as fuck and slim, shouldn't really be a good cyclist. But the power of crying drives her on...

There's been an awful lot of crying this Olympics. I like it when people show their emotions over the things they are most passionate about. More crying. More uncontrollable giggling fits. More enthusiasm of all kinds. Huzzah.

Why are so many people hating on this woman?

Nah, we love her really. As well as being a great cyclist she's also good at crying and taking her kit off.
Also, I think this was a callout thread by Minnie on me. I posted a lot about Vicky during the 2008 games - before Brits took an interest in cycling.

Hating on this woman? Who hates her?

She has already said herself she is going to stop crying after the Olympics. This is just a fun thread to see if people think she will

People are dissing her because she gets emotional about the thing that is probably the focal point of her life.

They're NOT dissing her. It's emotional seeing someone so emotional all the time, and she herself laughs at how much she cries

So now she has retired, what jobs can you get that require crying?​

I reckon she could get a job on a film set where the particular part required crying from the actor. Rather than shove an onion in their faces, Victoria could just help them out. She might have the whole cast in tears though :hmm:

She was blubbing in a prerecorded interview earlier. She's actually flaky as fuck and slim, shouldn't really be a good cyclist. But the power of crying drives her on...​

:hmm:

You know, if you didn't know better, you might think that people around here are mean-spirited or something...​

Back
Top Bottom