Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who is guilty of buying Snow Patrol records?

Stanley Edwards

1967 Maserati Mistral.
R.I.P.
I was watching KissTV in the kebab shop. It was all shit. Swedish House Mafia, Kid Rock, an aging Pearl Jam, ftftjyfykkgjh (or, summat) and fucking Snow Patrol. How the fuck are they surviving? Who pays for the videos?

Seriously like pop music created for the retired of East Sussex. You can't make music any more bland. Can you?

Stan's just "Stanning Off".

'Run' was a great bit of songwriting, and nicely produced.

Massive let-down live though. Couldn't deliver that sound.

Stan's just "Stanning Off".

'Run' was a great bit of songwriting, and nicely produced.

Massive let-down live though. Couldn't deliver that sound.

You bought it?
You paid to go see them live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wept*

Current play list includes evergreen favourites: Bunny Wailer, PJ Harvey, Neil Halstead for late evening chilling. Also listening to Terry Callier (after reading about his death here - surprisingly varied), Tim Buckley, because Terry Callier reminded me of him. Tried the latest Neil Young album - hugely disappointing. Blatant run for cash that one, but Harvest and After the Gold Rush remain favourites.

It is one of those questions with a never ending answer that may well be very different this time tomorrow. Anything with a heart and soul.

Current play list includes evergreen favourites: Bunny Wailer, PJ Harvey, Neil Halstead for late evening chilling. Also listening to Terry Callier (after reading about his death here - surprisingly varied), Tim Buckley, because Terry Callier reminded me of him. Tried the latest Neil Young album - hugely disappointing. Blatant run for cash that one, but Harvest and After the Gold Rush remain favourites.

It is one of those questions with a never ending answer that may well be very different this time tomorrow. Anything with a heart and soul.

Nothing really I can tear to bits there.

*wonders off*

OH has 4 Snow Patrol albums, but prefers The Reindeer Section. He looked at this thread and said "fucking music snobs".

i have an album, but that's because I worked at a radio station and subsequently nicked it.

Erm... "borrowed". nvm

Is there a festival somewhere that has Snow Patrol & Toploader as the headline acts?

Only in the fievered dilerious dreams of the abdead. And middle aged marketting consultants from Surrey, called nigel.

I wouldn't risk my job TBH :D

They don't actually sell records do they? KissTV is just a promo for festi bands. The videos make a spectacle out of shit, bland, dross. KissTV is nothing more than a 24hour commercial for commercial festivals that feature the most boring bands ever? When you're there you don't care cos you're off your face anyway.

Is this how it works?

Back
Top Bottom