Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Which shops ot businesses are closing for the Funeral?

Bingoman

Do we what shops and businesses that not open or have limited open hours on Monday?

I know John Lewis, Aldi and Homebase have said they are not going to open but I guess we know more in the next few days who will stay shut for the day or limited opening hours

Add shop or businesses that you know that will not open on Monday?

copypasta from another thread -

some travel advice -

outside london, looks like most bus operators are going to run sunday service (or not run, if they don't usually run on sundays) - some haven't made their minds up yet, and some who have made a decision have not updated their websites yet.

bus info on things like traveline may be incorrect, and third party things like google maps bus information usually takes weeks rather than days to update, so may well be wrong on the day.

in london, the westminster patch is going to have road closures overnight every night this week, and then from sunday afternoon to early hours of monday night / tuesday morning - this will louse up national express and green line coaches in and out of victoria (understand victoria coach station will be closed for the monday, although in practice that may mean from some time sunday evening) and a lot of bus routes that go in to westminster are going to be diverted or stop short of normal destinations.
TFL travel advice page here.

i'm not quite sure the railways know what they are going to be doing yet, more here.

copypasta from another thread -

some travel advice -

outside london, looks like most bus operators are going to run sunday service (or not run, if they don't usually run on sundays) - some haven't made their minds up yet, and some who have made a decision have not updated their websites yet.

bus info on things like traveline may be incorrect, and third party things like google maps bus information usually takes weeks rather than days to update, so may well be wrong on the day.

in london, the westminster patch is going to have road closures overnight every night this week, and then from sunday afternoon to early hours of monday night / tuesday morning - this will louse up national express and green line coaches in and out of victoria (understand victoria coach station will be closed for the monday, although in practice that may mean from some time sunday evening) and a lot of bus routes that go in to westminster are going to be diverted or stop short of normal destinations.
TFL travel advice page here.

i'm not quite sure the railways know what they are going to be doing yet, more here.
I would of thought railways especially in London might run a limited service so people who want to go to the Capital tp pay their respects i would of thought

I would of thought railways especially in London might run a limited service so people who want to go to the Capital tp pay their respects i would of thought

:confused:

don't think there's anything on what i posted to suggest they aren't, just that the detail isn't very clear yet

Got no spare dosh anyway till the 23rd, so at least I won't be overspending whether the shops are open or not. I've got enough food in till then for me and the cat.

Back
Top Bottom