Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where to look for a flatshare in Kingston?

i-am-your-idea

pretty vacant
I've been looking for flatshares on Gumtree. anyone know of any good sites for listings? i need somewhere for september. :eek:

im so disorganised! :mad:

yeah, I'll be studying. I've forgotten my password to get access to the list on the uni website. :( The only way to get a new one is through an online technical help form, and haven't heard back from them yet.

Can you actually get to Kingston at the moment with ease? might be worth looking around newsagents windows for ads

lots of people seem to look for flat shares on findaproperty.com but im not sure if that would be geared towards students

Also might be worth phoning the uni - they may have a department/office that deals with accommodation that can put you in touch with other students looking to share or they may have a list of decent private landlords (my uni did, they were excellent with helping with accommodation problems)

Also might be worth phoning the uni - they may have a department/office that deals with accommodation that can put you in touch with other students looking to share or they may have a list of decent private landlords (my uni did, they were excellent with helping with accommodation problems)
I've forgotten my password to get access to the list on the uni website. The only way to get a new one is through an online technical help form, and haven't heard back from them yet.

they have listings, but i can't access them!

im viewing a place on wednesday with another art student from gumtree. :)

yeah, I'll be studying. I've forgotten my password to get access to the list on the uni website. :( The only way to get a new one is through an online technical help form, and haven't heard back from them yet.

ok, so I've got a password now, and I'm onto the uni listings.

and they are all expensive, and not even bills included. Also I would be worried about losing my deposit, if i had to live somewhere super neat and tidy.

It concerns me when people mention how clean and tidy the house is before anything else. I'm imagining neat-freaks. I am tidy, I even love washing up, but most important thing for me is friendly folk!

Back
Top Bottom