Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where can one get a warm full length slip or half slip

Aladdin

I am looking for a warm long slip. Preferably made from natiral fibres. Not polyester.
Searched online and I cant find anything. Doesn't anyone wear long warm slips / underskirts anymore?

(I cant wear anything tight around my waist for the next while...liver condition is making me swell up during the day ... so I'm wearing dresses that are quite loose. But for winter I'd need a decent slip)

M&S do synthetic ones, but they're kind of cool-feeling and anti-static, so I like 'em. I'm so staticky, I need them to stop everything clinging, and I don't get sparks n my hair when I take them off.

I'm not sure what kind of natural fibre wouldn't stick to your skirt. I reckon long johns (or short johns?) might be a better bet.

I'm not sure what kind of natural fibre wouldn't stick to your skirt. I reckon long johns (or short johns?) might be a better bet.

I have leggings and thermal leggings..they stick to the skirt too...and are not comfortable around the waist. Hence the slip idea. Full length preferably.

I thought I'd have no bother finding a long slip.

Back
Top Bottom