Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What, no Bellew vs Haye Thread?

Haye should have just stayed retired. Possible Bellew/Fury fight? Scouse v Manc always a crowd puller .
Well, I'd watch it. But only if I could guarantee not to hear a single fucking word either of them spoke from now till the fight.

Well, I'd watch it. But only if I could guarantee not to hear a single fucking word either of them spoke from now till the fight.

I hate all that pre fight promotional trash talk bollocks . Would love to see a boxer that didn't engage with it and just did the business in the ring.

Fury in any kind of shape is just too good and let's face it massive for Bellew. He's 6 foot 10 ffs and danced around Klitchko for 12 rounds.

Reactions: Ax^
Didn't see this result coming at all... had backed Haye and fully expected him to beat Bellew pretty convincingly. Fair play to Bellew for delivering on his promises but was hugely disappointed with Haye. He's completely finished, a blind man could see that. Loading up on huge, telegraphed punches right from the start. Could understand that in the latter stages of the first fight when he was desperately trying to find that Hail Mary punch but he showed no real composure at all in the second fight. Once he was hurt I knew it was over too, Bellew finished him well. Haye talked about possibly fighting on afterwards which would be an horrific mistake. Even second-tier heavyweights like Dillian Whyte would beat him now and the likes of Wilder and Joshua would absolutely murder him.

Didn't see this result coming at all... had backed Haye and fully expected him to beat Bellew pretty convincingly. Fair play to Bellew for delivering on his promises but was hugely disappointed with Haye. He's completely finished, a blind man could see that. Loading up on huge, telegraphed punches right from the start. Could understand that in the latter stages of the first fight when he was desperately trying to find that Hail Mary punch but he showed no real composure at all in the second fight. Once he was hurt I knew it was over too, Bellew finished him well. Haye talked about possibly fighting on afterwards which would be an horrific mistake. Even second-tier heavyweights like Dillian Whyte would beat him now and the likes of Wilder and Joshua would absolutely murder him.
Ditto. He's a cock, but he's been unlucky with injuries over the last 5 years, including the one in the first Bellew fight. He should have given it a proper go against Klitschko, but after that he's had about 6 postponements due to injury. Assuming they were all genuine (Fury suggested they weren't iirc) he lost a good bit of his best years.

very disappointed the way Hayes career went after VK fight. bums on Dave. Then rather than chasing a title, he falls into Bellew's callout-enticed into a no need to fight him trap. oh well.

Back
Top Bottom