Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What flavour crisps would you have to be desperately hungry to eat?

really don't like salt and vinegar. Unless it's Hula Hoops for some reason :hmm:

Walkers-BuildersBreakfast.jpg

I bought a pack but couldn't even bring myself to try them. They smelt like rotten egg.

I only eat Potato flavoured crisps. I don't want to taste chemicals when eating snacks. If I was hungry I would not bother with crisps; they don't satisfy my hunger at all. I prefer peanuts.

Any posh crisps such as Walkers Sensations. The crisps themselves are too thick and the flavouring is overpowering. It's a fact that the cheaper the packet, the shoddier the packaging, the nicer the crisp.

I adore crisps and would happily eat most flavours but I couldn't eat the builders breakfast ones and I can't abide McCoys cheese n onion.

I don't much care for beef n onion but would eat them over the above.

I liked the chilli n chocolate ones.

one of my ex boyfriends use to work for schwarz in the factory where they make all the flavourings for crisps...he used to come home reeking of it, lol. his nob tasted like crisps.

/jk

I pretty much love all kinds of crisps, but the expensive kettle chips are pretty grim, that hard oily thing they have going on. And I'm paying more for this?

Otherwise beef, bacon, cheese and onion, salt and vinegar, chicken, ready salted, prawn cocktail, its all good - more a case of which do I like the most (the 'meaty' ones as it goes, and c&O) than which do I like least

Back
Top Bottom