Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What a joker club

Hardy think one player is going to make a difference, they’re all fucking useless and you can include the nanagement in there too.
Wrong. All it takes is one player in 'midfield' to put in a strange performance every now and then. Changes the whole game. I told you there is an investigation going on. I'm sure the hierarchy have been informed?

Aha the centre half eh? :mad: now we start to get some details. Although you could have course waited with the accusation for the results of the investigation.

And you've not replied about the puppies don't you care about puppies? :(

• Sad
Reactions: Ax^
Without wanting to accidentally infer that our special correspondent here is some sort of David Conn, the wider point here that betting companies should be allowed to offer a market on something that the participants earn next to nothing from is surely wrong.

On the one hand, it’s all relative, and the amount staked on a Premier League game will be thousands of times more than even the highest weekly wage of the players on the pitch, whereas at Conference South level the ratio will be smaller. But still, the fact that a player might earn I dunno £500 for a game but could potentially earn ten times that for throwing one in… To my mind it means the market shouldn’t be allowed.

And to emphasise. I’m not saying I believe this conspiracy theory.

Without wanting to accidentally infer that our special correspondent here is some sort of David Conn, the wider point here that betting companies should be allowed to offer a market on something that the participants earn next to nothing from is surely wrong.

On the one hand, it’s all relative, and the amount staked on a Premier League game will be thousands of times more than even the highest weekly wage of the players on the pitch, whereas at Conference South level the ratio will be smaller. But still, the fact that a player might earn I dunno £500 for a game but could potentially earn ten times that for throwing one in… To my mind it means the market shouldn’t be allowed.

Indeed Sir you are correct. You only have to ask Boston United midfielder Andy Thanoj. The snap team caught him in the end and he had a 6 month suspension for betting offences. Usually these beleagurent people blend themselves in 'bigger crowd' clubs and are offered substantial digits way above their match wage. They are approached by 3rd parties connected to a group of betting sites very innocently. Once their head is turned and they receive their instructions no one else in the club knows a thing.

I've actually been at a non- league game later ruled to have been thrown - not involving Hamlet. After about ten minutes a player kicked, head butted and punched an opponent with the referee about four yards away and watching. There was no obvious provocation and we all though it was a bit odd. A few months later all became clear sadly.

Edited to say it was a Conference North game. I won't name the club as there was no reason to believe they knew about the actions of one rogue player until it was too late.

Wrong. All it takes is one player in 'midfield' to put in a strange performance every now and then. Changes the whole game. I told you there is an investigation going on. I'm sure the hierarchy have been informed?

What investigation? What are your sources for this? And how are you privy to this information?

I have factual evidence one of your players 'threw' a game recently. Didnt bet on Dulwich we have been warned to stay well away. Some of your players are have open ears. Your better than this.
Then produce this 'factual evidence' NOW please.

Mind you, it would be no surprise if Hamlet do get the attention of betting syndicates given the fact we've got a high profile employee of Paddy Power on our board.

It was a good run but I might as well come clean. I have been paying Gavin Rose cadburys creme eggs in exchange for him making bizarre and debilitating transfer decisions. Can’t even remember why I started doing it. But once I’d begun, it was impossible to stop.

Editor please delete this thread as you threatened. It is trolling making this unofficial forum even more of a joke than it already was. You wonder why the club won't link to it!

Well I guess the claims are legit as this hasn't been removed.

What would be considered an acceptable bung to throw a game in whatever league DHFC is in?

Back
Top Bottom