Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What a joker club

PaddyD05

Biggest attendance in the league and you cant assemble a consistent winning team. I've also heard you have a player that can be 'influenced'? Absolute joke club

What a sad B. U must be if u think any player in this team. Would. Do that paddydo5 Put up or shut up. If I not got your name. Properly I apologise but if I have it right. What your saying. Mention names or shut up

Waiting.for an answer. Waiting. Waiting. Come on u know so much. If u are an Waterlooville fan I want to know why u still got names on your shirts been in national south now for 2 seasons. Still mid table

leave it and it will reply overnight or the morning

also remember the rules of fighting on the interwebz
and dealing with trolls

don't bite

I'm not here to fight. I'm also not a Havant fan. I believe this may be with commission team now. We do know at least one of your players took a deal to throw a game recently. Got blatantly caught out by an undercover operation. If I was the manager I'd be having serious chats with some players. Obviously I'm not going to name as I believe there is an investigation going on before the commission can go public.

I'm not here to fight. I'm also not a Havant fan. I believe this may be with commission team now. We do know at least one of your players took a deal to throw a game recently. Got blatantly caught out by an undercover operation. If I was the manager I'd be having serious chats with some players. Obviously I'm not going to name as I believe there is an investigation going on before the commission can go public.
Your embarrassing mate Undercover operation grow up Go back to the 657. And get a life put up or shut up

In amongst all the money the club is making in gate receipts the players are flogging results for money. One has to ask what kind of club is this?

If you cant substantiate these allegations, you'll be kicked off this site and this thread deleted.
You've got 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom