Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Vocalist pees on audience member's face on stage

Actually I just did a double take at the garage cause there was a guy that looked exactly like the George Garfield actor, which was particularly odd because he emigrated to Australia :eek:

She should take advice from Ann Shenton of Add N To (X):

"I defecated myself a few times on stage [due to gastric illness or drugs or both], but I had taken to wearing plastic trousers as a precaution. If I pissed myself on stage it would normally go un-noticed as I would wear high boots which caught most of the urine, thus preventing possible electrocution."

"Oh shit piss :eek:"

Hey.. when the mood hits, you gotta go. At least she was honest and people were (somewhat) ready for it. But all the same... don't be downing liquid every thirty seconds during your act... that's when you cause unnecessary waterfalls...

He's no DaveCinzano and I do admit that I occasionally have to do a double take and remind myself they're (very) different posters. Cheers to you, Cinzano: you are ok.

I've always found it a bit odd he's named himself after the diabetic guy who died as a result of his benefits being stopped. Well maybe not that odd, in let's not forget. But since we're commenting.

Mildly surprised nobody's sunk low enough to mention the difference between lentils and chickpeas yet
Oops
Oh, is it that you're supposed to eat lentils but never chickpeas before publicly urinating on someone's face, or is it the other way around?

She should take advice from Ann Shenton of Add N To (X):

Heh, I was working on the new bands stage at Glastonbury one year (‘99 possibly?) watching Add N to (X) backstage and watched her mid-song throw up over the back of the stage and carry on playing. I was impressed tbh.

Last edited:
Actually, unpleasant as this all is, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anything quite as gross as Donita Sparks from L7 throwing her used tampon in the crowd at Reading 1992.

Heh, I was working on the new bands stage at Glastonbury one year (‘99 possibly?) watching Add N to (X) backstage and watched her mid-song throw up over the back of the stage and carry on playing. I was impressed tbh.
I was at the Verve's first or second gig in Wigan and the bass player puked up on stage and just carried on

Back
Top Bottom