Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Vocalist pees on audience member's face on stage

Hope they placed these on the stage afterwards - can't be too careful after all.

C0099043-Slip_hazard_warning_sign.jpg

It was all consensual...

'After reportedly making several comments about how much she had to pee, the vocalist invited a volunteer onstage to be her human toilet. “Get my man with the can on his head ready, ’cause we’re going to bring him onstage and I’ma piss in this motherfucker’s mouth,” she declared.

“I gotta pee,” she continued. “And I can’t make it to the bathroom. So we might as well make a show out of it.” The willing participant made his way onstage, and as promised Urista dropped her pants and pissed all over his face without pausing the song.'

Didn't Fat White Family have some fairly memorable faecal adventures early on in their career?

It was all consensual...

'After reportedly making several comments about how much she had to pee, the vocalist invited a volunteer onstage to be her human toilet. “Get my man with the can on his head ready, ’cause we’re going to bring him onstage and I’ma piss in this motherfucker’s mouth,” she declared.

“I gotta pee,” she continued. “And I can’t make it to the bathroom. So we might as well make a show out of it.” The willing participant made his way onstage, and as promised Urista dropped her pants and pissed all over his face without pausing the song.'

Yeah, the fact the dude was consenting makes it very hard for me to match the OP's outraged morality.

Meh. GG Allin was far more shocking. Although had you been in attendance at one of his concerts you would probably be expecting to be outraged. Such entertainment by a covers band is good value for money imo.

There is something a bit funny about this david Clapson character who started the thread, I seem to remember. A bit wrong. And the phrasing of the OP does nothing to change my opinion on that.
He's no DaveCinzano and I do admit that I occasionally have to do a double take and remind myself they're (very) different posters. Cheers to you, Cinzano: you are ok.

Back
Top Bottom