Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

US to Recognise UFOs

AnandLeo

Tipple Ripple
It seems that only the US government disapproved publicising sighting of UFOs. British government has a public record of UFOs at least for many years.

I think sighting of UFOs should be celebrated instead of discredited. US government believed acknowledging UFOs is a threat to the security. How can recognising the sightings of UFOs is a threat when their presence has not been a threat at all. Allegory of the Ostrich and the Galileo. Indeed, I wonder why they don’t approach humans to greet.

It seems that only the US government disapproved publicising sighting of UFOs. British government has a public record of UFOs at least for many years.

I think sighting of UFOs should be celebrated instead of discredited. US government believed acknowledging UFOs is a threat to the security. How can recognising the sightings of UFOs is a threat when their presence has not been a threat at all. Allegory of the Ostrich and the Galileo. Indeed, I wonder why they don’t approach humans to greet.
Yeah!

Er...wut? :confused:

I'm pretty sure that the US government has always recognised that not every object detected in the sky can be identified.

Whether any of those objects are alien spacecraft is another matter entirely. There may also be operational reasons for the USG to be keeping quiet about such things; publicising UFO sightings by military or government aviation personnel may inadvertently compromise the security of classified research, even if doesn't involve any alien technology.

Because they are UFOs, not aliens

The text of the upcoming Pentagon report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena in full:

"Our pilots have seen some weird fucking shit up there. Maybe it's China or something behind it, who the fuck knows. Some classified shit is in the appendix."

wonderful gift with language there

Surely if they recognise UFOs, they will no longer be unidentified? :hmm:
I am not trying to clarify an already obfuscated phenomenon. Within that confine, the move implies recognition of UFO sights as phenomena of its underlying identity of extraterrestrial spacecraft. Humans have no clear knowledge of identity of extraterrestrial spacecraft apart from the descriptions of these sightings. This is only my reply to the message.

I am not trying to clarify an already obfuscated phenomenon. Within that confine, the move implies recognition of UFO sights as phenomena of its underlying identity of extraterrestrial spacecraft. Humans have no clear knowledge of identity of extraterrestrial spacecraft apart from the descriptions of these sightings. This is only my reply to the message.
So many words. So little meaning.

Word salad extravaganza!
Did you actually mean to say something, or did you just open the dictionary on random pages and type the first word you came across on each page?

you know what we should do, stick em in a line-up with other flying objects like: planes, helicopters, those LED flicky things that you always see on holiday, and maybe a bird or hornet. Then we can identify them.

Last edited:

If the US government was going to recognise the existence of aliens, then they would come right out and say so. Being more open about the unidentified objects spotted by government personnel is not the same thing. They're literally just saying that their guys have seen weird shit in the sky too.

I'd just like to point out AnandLeo, that "Unidentified Flying Object" just means that the object has not been identified... it doesn't mean that the unidentified object is a flying saucer with little green people inside.....no more than the unidentified object is a carrot!

It just means they dont know wtf these things are and it doesn't exclude the possibility (probability) of them being man made.

😜

I'd just like to point out AnandLeo, that "Unidentified Flying Object" just means that the object has not been identified... it doesn't mean that the unidentified object is a flying saucer with little green people inside.....no more than the unidentified object is a carrot!

It just means they dont know wtf these things are and it doesn't exclude the possibility (probability) of them being man made.

😜
Carrots aren't man-made, even if selective breeding over generations has modified them somewhat.

i-cant-understand-anything-he-said-is-the-universal-translator-broken-again.jpg

Back
Top Bottom