Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urgent help needed please - movie selection!

Thora

Differently Ethical
Mr Thora has gone to the shop for snacks. I need to choose a movie before he gets back :eek:

Something from Netflix, Prime or Disney - urgent suggestions needed, please!

(nothing too long or subtitled :hmm:)

Is it just adults, or are kids still up?

Spiderhead on Netflix is OK but definitely adult viewing (violence and sex).

Pickman's model recommended a load of westerns all of which were good particularly Django Unchained which was superb. Logically enough in the Ukraine and russian invasion thread.

Mr Thora has gone to the shop for snacks. I need to choose a movie before he gets back :eek:

Something from Netflix, Prime or Disney - urgent suggestions needed, please!

(nothing too long or subtitled :hmm:)
There's a really good one to rent on bfi player, mid august lunch. But you won't like it because of the subtitles

Bit late now, but I thought to myself the other day "I should really get around to watching Blood on Satan's Claw at some point". So you could watch that, dunno what it's on though?

This is one of the worst things I've ever watched.
Did you finish it? I switched off when it completely jumped the shark. This is huge for me as I have very low standards for film and telly. San Andreas is one of my favourite films so I’m definitely not a harsh critic.

The Sandman is good though (only up to ep 6 so please no spoilers without spoiler tags!)

I'm having trouble with Sandman. I have taken three shots at it but have not managed to get through episode one yet. I feel like it should be right up my street. Gaiman, comic book adaptation, well received.
To be fair to the original work, it's been a long time since I read it, but I think I had exactly the same reaction.
I am either missing something that everyone else is seeing or everyone else is wrong (I've not even heard a 'meh' review, they have all been glowing).
I must force myself through it.

Back
Top Bottom