Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

urban postcard exchange round 3

i had this yesterday. can't remember who i got, but i think i can guess. :D

it's lovely. :)

Untitled-4.jpg
Oh now I can't *imagine* who might've sent that.

your card was from me BTW, well me and Werv :)
Aw, ta - it's lovely :) Sorry for not having engaged with the thread but life's kind of got in the way...it was excellent to receive & brightened up an otherwise shit week or 2. Lil'FA is now insistent she needs to be involved. Apologies too to the person who's waiting for my card... It will get there, honest!

P1020781_zps50063c6b.jpg

Cor bloody blimey....thank you so much to whoever painted this....it is a million times better than this photo will show....what did you paint it with, how did you get it shiny, how the hell can anyone paint so fabulously on a postcard, send it across a few countries and it arrived pristine...and the eyelashes aren't smudged at my end so no apology needed, it is perfect and will be framed and daughter has claimed it already....she was amazed you even painted the water in the corner of the eye....." No one does that mum!!!!"

Thank you so much you clever little eyeball pleaser, as Ian Dury would've said. I salute you!

How many are left to send/ receive? I know there'll be no chasing this time but hopefully nobody minds me doing a tiny bump.

I haven't received one and although I sent one it doesn't seem to have been received. :(

If I remember I will do another one over the weekend and resend to my person.

Do you often get post going missing or has it only been postcards which haven't arrived? :hmm:
It's only been the postcards as far as I know. Well them and a letter from atos but we all know what lying wankers they are!

Back
Top Bottom