Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ukranian Railtrack Sex Couple In Train Decapitation

Yep, I think they probably were. People do get spectacularly smashed.

I've been spectacularly smashed more times than I can remember and have never considered doing such a thing - I just can't imagine being so far gone that would seem like a sensible move. But clearly they did, and we'll probably never know the exact reasons behind it.

The worst extremely drunken shagging I've ever done is by climbing over a barbed wire fence into an allotment to do it - granted, I ended up scratched to hell from the fence and woke up in bed the next morning covered in mud with a cabbage next to my bed (presumably nicked from said allotment), but that's about it for me. Maybe I just lead a sheltered life!

I've been spectacularly smashed more times than I can remember and have never considered doing such a thing - I just can't imagine being so far gone that would seem like a sensible move. But clearly they did, and we'll probably never know the exact reasons behind it.

The worst extremely drunken shagging I've ever done is by climbing over a barbed wire fence into an allotment to do it - granted, I ended up scratched to hell from the fence and woke up in bed the next morning covered in mud with a cabbage next to my bed (presumably nicked from said allotment), but that's about it for me. Maybe I just lead a sheltered life!
I don't remember doing anything quite so stupid either, but I probably have. It's easy to ignore the totally fucking stupid things because we don't tend to remember nights when we're absolutely trashed.I know my judgement can be terrible e.g.I've thought I could drive home once, thank fuck for my friends. I don't get that trashed anymore btw and would never drink drive.

I don't remember doing anything quite so stupid either, but I probably have. It's easy to ignore the totally fucking stupid things because we don't tend to remember nights when we're absolutely trashed.I know my judgement can be terrible e.g.I've thought I could drive home once, thank fuck for my friends. I don't get that trashed anymore btw and would never drink drive.

You might be right. But I genuinely don't think I've done anything majorly risky when drunk - fallen over and injured myself plenty of times, and the like, but never anything that would risk life and limb. I suppose it might be just easier to access railway lines in Ukraine compared to the UK, although there are enough cases where people have been killed taking shortcuts across lines and the like, sadly. I suppose its possible that I am just risk averse so avoid that sort of behaviour no matter how drunk?

Shed-ltered Shirley.

Surprised they didn't use Dylan for the news reports....

Bob_Dylan_-_Blood_on_the_Tracks.jpg

URL][IMG]

Back
Top Bottom