Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

UK small festivals listing

the random location has now been removed (must be needed to create an event on facebook) and it says usual place in the blurb.
e2a location clue:
it's in a town and civil parish situated below the western escarpment of the Cotswold Hills, at the meeting point of the Five Valleys, the town is noted for its steep streets.
;-)
I'm pretty sure I've decided to go but may just decide to pay the extra fiver on the gate. just the Saturday when the live bands are on. I especially want to see Spanner again. Class band - loved them at the 2019 festival, but haven't had a chance to see them since.

Probably leave on Sunday to avoid the bank holiday traffic (and get to a football match on the Monday :oops:). It would be good to have a bit more info on the line up/beer/food situation, but if I only go for one night, I can bring my own. I guess they can't commit till they have a better idea of the numbers. Fair enough.

I won't know anyone, so it doesn't seem worth getting there on the Friday, and it saves a days annual leave.

You going, kalidarkone ?

I'm pretty sure I've decided to go but may just decide to pay the extra fiver on the gate. just the Saturday when the live bands are on. I especially want to see Spanner again. Class band - loved them at the 2019 festival, but haven't had a chance to see them since.

Probably leave on Sunday to avoid the bank holiday traffic (and get to a football match on the Monday :oops:). It would be good to have a bit more info on the line up/beer/food situation, but if I only go for one night, I can bring my own. I guess they can't commit till they have a better idea of the numbers. Fair enough.

I won't know anyone, so it doesn't seem worth getting there on the Friday, and it saves a days annual leave.

You going, kalidarkone ?
Unlikely.
Can you pm me the location?
I'm not on Facebook and I can't seem to get information about it.

Unlikely.
Can you pm me the location?
I'm not on Facebook and I can't seem to get information about it.
That's a shame.

I don't know the location. It seems to be hush hush for some reason. wemakeyousoundb may be able to help you.

if you go onto google maps and search Five Valleys, you may well get the nearest town though.

Actually, thinking about it, that probably means I need to pay up now, so I know where to go!

That's a shame.

I don't know the location. It seems to be hush hush for some reason. wemakeyousoundb may be able to help you.

if you go onto google maps and search Five Valleys, you may well get the nearest town though.

Actually, thinking about it, that probably means I need to pay up now, so I know where to go!
My guess is somewhere in Gloucestershire ;), ynless there's another set of 'Five Valleys' that I'm not sure about! :hmm: :)

That's a shame.

when I went in 2017, and the sneaky under the radar one last September was there too.

e2a: impressed to see the donation is an inflation busting same as 2017 at £20 for 3 days of camping and music.

Re:
food and drinks: bring what you expect to find, there were some people doing runs to the supermarket last time so you could replenish if not in a state to drive there yourself and I also got cider from a van but no licensed bar, there also was a dog-only BBQ at the far end of the field.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom