Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

U.S and Canada transit

jimbarkanoodle

Planning to go to Mexico this summer for a holiday, the cheap flights i am getting mean a short transit through the U.S on the way there and Canada on the way back.

Even though i would literally just be changing planes both times, it would appear you need to get a visa waiver for both, and ESTA and ETA respectively.

Technically on both, you have to declare even the simplest of arrests or cautions. I have a minor caution from 19 years ago.

So, is it wise to keep that to myself, or should i own up and consequently have to go through a lot of unnecessary visa applications :confused:

Im thinking just to chance it, are they really gona bother checking whether a transit passenger has an undeclared caution?

hmm sure theft or dishonest might flag it up as well
we had this question a few time on here , would say its better than anything to do with drugs as they would be ya fucked

do a quick board search on the subject whilst you wait for some nice more experience people top wander in :)

good luck fella

I did have a browse, but nothing recent seemed to come up.

For perspective I have a friend who is on holiday in the U.S now who has a caution for drugs who did not declare. Another friend has a criminal conviction for drugs and got into Canada fine by keeping schtum. So I guess its whether or not I have bollox to do the same 😄

aye their is a visa waiver system but because us customs are major dickheads its hard to give complete confidence to every one

boarder force are dick but us custom agents are Massive bellends

if its not mentioned on your passport and you don't look like a wrong un it may go unnoticed
but for every sucess their is a horror story of someone getting fucked on a plane back

Back
Top Bottom