Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tox 08

quimcunx

imprimeo, lamino, distribuo
The metro has pictures of snails with graffitti tags on them, including one with Tox 08 on it. But I haven't seen him around this year yet. He was a bit tardy last year as well. Has anyone else? Maybe he's dead, or just grown out of it?

Maybe he's taken to spraying his stupid moronic face instead of scrawling his name all over town.

Well, we can only hope.

The metro has pictures of snails with graffitti tags on them, including one with Tox 08 on it. But I haven't seen him around this year yet. He was a bit tardy last year as well. Has anyone else? Maybe he's dead, or just grown out of it?

Good riddance to the waste of space. Maybe he fell on a train line

He gets caught every now and then (I used to work with the guy at TfL charged with catching him :D) and then he goes to ground. He'll be back. Tox 09 maybe.

Gosh, I'd thought he was a Brixton-based vandal, I hadn't realised he was more prolific elsewhere.

Well, there you go.

thanks for the links, garf.

I've got a picture on my flickr from the paris metro with TOX06 scrawled in hard-to-reach places. He gets around.

FUCK ALL U GRASSES FUCK THE BRITISH TRANSPORT POLICE & FUCK HATERS! TOX I RATE U KEEP ON HITTIN IT UP FUCK ALL DEM GRASSES I WRITE KORP,KORPS & KORPZ AND 3.IRAN NOW!
BIG UP NASTY 2JOKE ERROR RIZE ISSUE SB!!!SCUM BAGZZZZ
F.VEEE MDP! FTB! RIP REALAH RIP ZOIDS
BIG UP ACTON (CRACKTON) W.3 BRAApPpPpPp
ANY WAY I HOPE 2 C U SOM TIME!

Yeah. RIP Zoids.

*is not down with the kids*

Doesn't sound like he's popular with tube drivers :D

Being a mate of Tim’s and a driver who has to put up with seeing that tosser TOX.03’s crap on a daily basis may i offer my services the next time i am passing his way-:

Please feel free to step out in front of my train with your can of spray paint and i will look away at the last second and listen to that thump that we usually get when a bird or fox has the missfortune to think it can cross in front of us but Mr TOX it will be music to my ears!!

Barring that if he can pass on his address to any of us we will be happy to pop round to his home( no doubt a shit hole somewhere) and i will have a dump in his lounge and see if it has the same affect as his graffiti does on us.

Does he not realise that his parents have to pay to get that shit off the walls?, mind you does a twat have parents none that would be proud of him anyway.

TOX.03 my train awaits you!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oct 5 2004

South London Press

ONE of the Tube's most prolific graffiti vandals has been sentenced to a 200-hour community punishment order.

Daniel Halpin, whose graffiti tag "Tox" can be seen on trains and buses across the capital, was made the subject of the order after breaching the conditions of an Antisocial Behaviour Order (ASBO) made against him.

The 19-year-old from Stockwell had spent four-and-a-half months on remand at Feltham Young Offender institution ahead of the sentencing hearing at Inner London Crown Court on Friday.

The court heard Halpin was caught in Camberwell bus garage in the early hours of May 17 in breach of the ASBO banning him carrying aerosols and graffiti equipment.

He admitted breaching the ASBO and asked for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

The court was told how Halpin had stopped attending school at the age of 14 and that both his parents were drug addicts.

Halpin's barrister, Trevor Siddle, said: "He describes his graffiti as an addiction. He accepts he needs help to stop and that the antisocial behaviour on the estate where he lives does not provide any.

"His tag 'Tox' is short for the word toxin."

Recorder Philip Sapsford sentenced Halpin, of Burrow House, Stockwell Park Estate, Stockwell, to a 200-hour community punishment order after hearing he had already spent four-and-a-half months on remand.

Speaking after Halpin was sentenced, a London Underground spokesman said: "Mr Halpin is now learning that his actions have serious consequences - graffiti is criminal damage."

Personally I think he justs needs to be thrashed to within an inch of his life and then have one of his cans shoved up his aerosol.

I can only imagine that TOX is being painted by more than one person now.

There is some old "Tox" along Canning Town station (Jubilee Line, not up on the DLR) - It's been there for ages and no one seems to wanna clean it off...

Halpin's barrister, Trevor Siddle, said: "He describes his graffiti as an addiction. He accepts he needs help to stop and that the antisocial behaviour on the estate where he lives does not provide any.
Of course! It's society's fault!

Back
Top Bottom