• Crap, crap, crap

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Not crap. I am like a Radiohead fan and Morrissey is my god

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

Crannadict

Banned
Banned
What do you think? it is time to the most british overra... overplayed band from the 80s. I believe the only one a little talented was Johny :rolleyes:

somewhere between the two.

some reasonably good stuff if you overlook how much of a twat morrissey has turned in to...

Present-day Morrissey represents such a gigantic explosion of crap that it has reached back in time decades and splattered even the earliest Smiths songs with diarrhea - the instrumental tracks still sound good though.
Such a fucking shame, innit? I used to love The Smiths. I was almost late for my math 'O'level because I was listening to The Smiths.

Happy days.

Such a fucking shame, innit? I used to love The Smiths. I was almost late for my math 'O'level because I was listening to The Smiths.

Happy days.
I don't think The Smiths were a remarkable band, they had a competent guitarist for nothing else. Morrissey's lyrics are pedantic and aseptic, those who elevate their lyrics to poetic status do so because they are blind and deaf.
They obey the fanatic phenomenon. Morrissey was a presumptuous lyricist, who copied some of the lyrics of the greats of literature

Never got the Smiths, though a lot of my uni mates loved them. Saw them once at one of the GLC freebies whenever that was. Music was fine, but the whining twat with flowers hanging out of his arse................

Well I think morissey is a very special man with a big heart that is full of pain and poetry and his voice, his dancing, his taste in clothes and hearing aids was something that we've never seen before and won't see again, it is just a shame he is still alive otherwise I could get offended by these snide comments being thrown his way but as long as the hero of Manchester is still alive, wherever he may be, we can smile at the petty envy in the hearts of people who don't really understand what music is

I don't think The Smiths were a remarkable band, they had a competent guitarist for nothing else. Morrissey's lyrics are pedantic and aseptic, those who elevate their lyrics to poetic status do so because they are blind and deaf.
They obey the fanatic phenomenon. Morrissey was a presumptuous lyricist, who copied some of the lyrics of the greats of literature
And?
#opinioninnit

Well I think morissey is a very special man with a big heart that is full of pain and poetry and his voice, his dancing, his taste in clothes and hearing aids was something that we've never seen before and won't see again, it is just a shame he is still alive otherwise I could get offended by these snide comments being thrown his way but as long as the hero of Manchester is still alive, wherever he may be, we can smile at the petty envy in the hearts of people who don't really understand what music is
Sorry, i was forgetting that the fucking Nazi halfwit was so very, very special. I do so envy him.

This house will become a shrine, and punks and skins and rastas will all gather round and hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader. And all the grown-ups will say: "But why are the kids crying?" And the kids will say: "Haven't you heard? Rik is dead! The People's Poet is dead!"

Back
Top Bottom