Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Paradise Papers

Been following this for a few days, I think we are going to have some hilarious times.

Loads of useless cunts getting found out, Chris Morris style.

Been following this for a few days, I think we are going to have some hilarious times.

Loads of useless cunts getting found out, Chris Morris style.

Yep, I note that the Guardians overview article has this listed:
  • How some of the biggest names in the film and TV industries protect their wealth with an array of offshore schemes.

An interesting week ahead as the various news organisations release their stories in coordinated batches.

I see on ARD (German news) that the Queen has been found to have invested in Bright House (dodgy weekly payment furniture shop) via the Caymans. Didn’t watch Panorama did they cover that?

I see on ARD (German news) that the Queen has been found to have invested in Bright House (dodgy weekly payment furniture shop) via the Caymans. Didn’t watch Panorama did they cover that?
They cover it in tonight's part two programme.

What a surprise- Glencore ( ex Marc Rich) are massively involved in this - Appleby even had a Glencore room at its digs in Bermuda, just the handle the volume of avoidance business being generated by this vile construct. You are in good company Ma'am - yesterdays asset strippers, thieves and rapacious exploiters of the developing world vs todays corrupt rapacious exploiters. Off with all their heads

"Aggressive tax avoidance by multinational corporations, including Nike and Apple."

say. it. aint. so

so all this talk of how taxing companies to much leads them to operate elsewhere was horseshit anyway. We knew this but heres the proof. No matter how generous you make the arrangements they will be worked around.

I am not sure how Everton are involved, unless there is some arcane tax structure whereby each boo offsets a pound in tax.

Hang-on, didn't the Government actively encourage these expensive and financially inefficient ex-colonies to set themselves-up as financial black holes in the first place so they didn't have to spend so much supporting them..?

Having done that, it would seem only prudent to have some high-end "investment" from top-drawer UK people to cement a rep for quality and stability to put them ahead of the banana republics?

Also, we all need to remember just who has full responsibility for the Dutchy of Lancaster's financial affairs and overall management - The Chancellor of the Exchequer..!

I am not sure how Everton are involved, unless there is some arcane tax structure whereby each boo offsets a pound in tax.

Bit harsh, they had a great comeback yesterday. I hope Unsworth get's the job, he was right to bring off Rooney.

Wake me up when something is actually fucking done about this*, rather than us being told the shocking news that rich people hide their money.

Indeed.

I am looking forward to next week's Panorama, covering the new Paddington film and the star's surprise adherence to Catholicism.

The fact that he bangs on constantly about how much he loves Britain and how much of a patriot he is makes Hamilton a much bigger fuckwit than your average tax dodger. Fucking dickhead.

Back
Top Bottom