Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Islamic state

we have to be careful here- yes, ISIS ( as was) are utter wankers, but to assume that they are all out to blow up dams to kill thousands plays into the red top bluster and sorta slots them into the barbarians who must be exterminated at all costs mindset.

Really grim picture doing the rounds on twitter of the beheaded body of a US journalist called James Foley, executed by ISIS earlier. Apparently in the accompanying video the executioner speaks with a British accent but no fucking way am I watching that.

Things just went up a notch I suspect.

Am on phone so no link but will be everywhere shortly.

If you search twitter for his name, be warned of the picture.

Really grim picture doing the rounds on twitter of the beheaded body of a US journalist called James Foley, executed by ISIS earlier. Apparently in the accompanying video the executioner speaks with a British accent but no fucking way am I watching that.

Things just went up a notch I suspect.

Am on phone so no link but will be everywhere shortly.

If you search twitter for his name, be warned of the picture.
Nasty. Wonder if it will change things.

we have to be careful here- yes, ISIS ( as was) are utter wankers, but to assume that they are all out to blow up dams to kill thousands plays into the red top bluster and sorta slots them into the barbarians who must be exterminated at all costs mindset.

Know what? exterminated sounds good,agree with the "at all costs" codicil though.

Excellent work this morning, beheading that American photographer, in the name of Islam.

I love Islam. Surely one of the most forward thinking religions in the world. I truly love it.

When the 'war' is over and what remains of the Islamic State British International Brigade comes 'home' the security services are going to have their work cut out keeping tabs on them all. If they do get back I doubt their passports will ever work again.

Excellent work this morning, beheading that American photographer, in the name of Islam.

I love Islam. Surely one of the most forward thinking religions in the world. I truly love it.

Fuck off mate. ISIS murder other Muslims and other minorities. This sickening murder was a direct response to the US bombing in Iraq. They are trying to deter any further violence or fan it enough for their advantage. The Muslim world loathe ISIS. They were denounced by the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia as a threat to Islam. David Cameron even suggested working with Iran to tackle this menace.

Your analysis is about as detailed as the EDL or Dawkins.

Fuck off mate. ISIS murder other Muslims and other minorities. This sickening murder was a direct response to the US bombing in Iraq. They are trying to deter any further violence or fan it enough for their advantage. The Muslim world loathe ISIS. They were denounced by the Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia as a threat to Islam. David Cameron even suggested working with Iran to tackle this menace.

Your analysis is about as detailed as the EDL or Dawkins.

The US bombing was a 'direct response' to the potential genocide about to unfold in the mountains of Northern Iraq.

This guy was a fucking sympathiser with the 'Arab cause.' A talented man, executed by some fucking hick from Croydon who was so fucked off at his shit life in the UK he travelled to Syria to do this.

Btw, you're quoting the Grand Mufti? Seriously? Insane. All religions are fucking nuts, but this one seems particularly so.

And, oh.. I'm not your 'mate'.

The US bombing was a 'direct response' to the potential genocide about to unfold in the mountains of Northern Iraq.

This guy was a fucking sympathiser with the 'Arab cause.' A talented man, executed by some fucking hick from Croydon who was so fucked off at his shit life in the UK he travelled to Syria to do this.

Btw, you're quoting the Grand Mufti? Seriously? Insane. All religions are fucking nuts, but this one seems particularly so.

Yes we get it all religions are crazy and yada yada but have you ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, there's deeper underlying reasons than it just being about religion? Has geopolitics ever crossed your mind? Social reasons perhaps?

And, oh.. I'm not your 'mate'.

OOooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

handbags.jpg

They are barbarians, that should go without saying

what would you do to stop them?

They are a very weird death cult as well, using all types of social media, late 20th century 'gangsta' poses, computer games imagery, yet are basically medieval barbarians.

Having seen the speech this poor sod made, why not tell them to shove their paedo-prophet up their bums and be done with it? If you know you're about to have your nut lopped off, you really don't have that much to lose???

Having seen the speech this poor sod made, why not tell them to shove their paedo-prophet up their bums and be done with it? If you know you're about to have your nut lopped off, you really don't have that much to lose???
All sorts of reasons, you don't know what they told him - e.g. "read this or we do the other prisoner" etc Bit shit to second-guess the poor sod as well

All sorts of reasons, you don't know what they told him - e.g. "read this or we do the other prisoner" etc Bit shit to second-guess the poor sod as well

Have you seen the speech? Who knows what went on, but I'd like to imagine that you'd be hard pressed to get me to say stuff like that once you'd made it plain that you were going to cut my head off with a small knife.

Celebrities and commentators are asking on Twitter for the video not to be shared so as to starve the Islamic State a propaganda platform!

Have you seen the speech? Who knows what went on, but I'd like to imagine that you'd be hard pressed to get me to say stuff like that once you'd made it plain that you were going to cut my head off with a small knife.
Didn't watch it but read a transcript - reckon my point stands. Also read it pointed out that they may have done "dry runs" several times so he thought doing so would mean a reprieve etc

Back
Top Bottom