Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Big LITTLE BRITAIN Poll: Favourite Character(s)?

Characters...

• Total voters

Nine Bob Note

Self-Isolating before it was fashionable
Characters are from series one, only.

Lou & Andy
This poll's gonna be a right kerfuffle.

Emily Howard
Unconvincing transvestite who enjoys doing ladies' things, like flower arranging and spewing up Lambrini.

Marjorie Dawes
She just loves a bit a cake, she does, she just loves a bit of cake!

Vicky Pollard
Don't go giving the Kappa Slappa no evos!

Daffyd Thomas
Not quite the only gay in the village, it would appear.

Dame Sally Markham
"Chapter One... The End. How many pages, Miss Grace?"

Ray McCooney
Proprietor of Ye Olde Hotel, hyeeeeeys?

Kenny Craig
Look into my eyes, look into my eyes. When you awake you will be convinced that you have seen a perfectly formed poll and I did not miss off any important characters, at all. Three, two, one... You're back in the thread.

Sebastian Love
Bernard was never this full on, on Yes, Primeminister.

Dennis Waterman
Writes and sings the themetune.

Mr Cleeves
Keen saxaphone player; can tell the different between Monster Munch and the cheesy Wotsit.

Other
Anne, Mr Mann, the record breakers, Gary & Jason...

Pick as many as you want. I'm going for Lou & Andy, Dame Sally and Ray McCooney :cool:

I'm not happy my descriptions there, but I'll have a go at a League of Gentlemen poll, too :cool:

pirate.gif

ooooooooooooooo I LOVE Little Britain....bit obsessed sometimes. :oops: :D

Will have to think long and hard....n get back to ya NBN.

Good poll!

Well, I vote:
1. Kenny Craig - only cos I can imitate it
2. Girl at computer "says no" - where's she in the list?
3. Lou on his own without Andy (I know it's contentious)

the radio show is far better than on tv. So in that respect it has to be dennis waterman & ray mccooney (who make absolute sense in that respect) the only two characters that make me laugh out loud.

Has anyone ever explained why dennis waterman's miniature size in the tv series?

Ps league of gentleman doesn't work at all on radio, which just goes to show...

There should be a "It's all a bit shit and certainly not better than Python" option. And Partridge kicks its sorry arse on every level.

Ripped off Python the Fast Show and Reeves and Mortimer.

Unoriginal shit.

pk said:
Ripped off Python the Fast Show and Reeves and Mortimer.

Unoriginal shit.

You mean ripped off the League of Gentlemen, which ripped off the Fast show, which ripped off Reeves and Mortimer, which ripped off Monty Python, which ripped off something else, surely?

pirate.gif

In the same vein that Matt Groening (much as I consider him a god) believes Family Guy to be a rip-off of the Simpsons, despite the fact that the Simpsons can equally be considered a rip-off of the Flintstones.

pirate.gif

Dafydd for me (no not like that Mrs P!)

How on earth does he stay straight-faced while wearing skin-tight squeaky pink PVC hotpants?? And persuading old-granny types to say earnestly things like, "What that boy really needs is a nice big cock up his arse," as if she's saying he needs feeding up!

I thought the last series of LB was disappointing, but the first series and radio show certainly had some very good moments. Des Kaye, the former children's TV presenter, is my favourite. Wicki-woo!!

Most annoying comedy i have ever seen ...can feel a thread coming on.
If you're refering to LB then I already started a thread on its shiteness a while back. It might still be somewhere if you're willing to search but I will happily contribute to a new one if you start one.

Back
Top Bottom