Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

steven fry is unfriendly and inhumane in real life

I think he is a bit of a techno geek in real life.

I watched the program "Last chance to see" and Stephen was always concerned, when they arrived at some exotic new location, as to whether he could get a phone or wifi signal. I bet for the naturalist that might have grated a little bit.

my friend had the job of picking fluff off his suit, and he said to her in a nasty way 'your no better than a toilet cleaner, aren't you'.

One person's perception of 'in a nasty way' is another person's 'I'm trying to be witty/whimsical/sympathetic but I'm tired, under pressure and it's been a long day already'

Just saying

If I had a choice to spend time with you or Stephen Fry, I would choose Stephen Fry any day.

And I am not even that keen on him.

but its not new that he hates women, is it?

Actually, most of my friends that have met him, either in a professional capacity or otherwise, are women. He was never less than polite, patient and charming, even when one of them insisted on showing him pictures of her horse for an hour. Provocation indeed, but he soaked it up like a champ.

:cool:

Actually, most of my friends that have met him, either in a professional capacity or otherwise, are women. He was never less than polite, patient and charming, even when one of them insisted on showing him pictures of her horse for an hour. Provocation indeed, but he soaked it up like a champ.

:cool:

im sure he is capable of appearing to be all these things, when it is in his interests. perhaps he likes horses.

but he doesnt like women. he doesn't know what to do with them.

Back
Top Bottom