Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Steam summer sale, 2015

Having read that This War of Mine is coming to iOS, I find it hard to put any game time in on the desktop / lappy :facepalm:

This sale has completely failed to engage me in any way whatsoever. :/
At least when they did the vote for community choice type sales it kept me coming back every day to have a look and vote for something, but I think my OH has already given himself RSI clicking forever on that damn monster game, that is not for me.

Sim City 4 Deluxe £2.19. I have it on disks (somewhere!), but I'm going for it anywayz :cool:

Oh that's worth £2.19 no doubt (as you already know if you have played it before!) I think I picked it up in a Steam sale a while back (also have a disk version somewhere, but Steam is easier iykwim), it's still a great game :)

if my comp can't run things I bought without checking, do I still get to own them like, so if I upgrade they will work and I won't have to re-buy?

if my comp can't run things I bought without checking, do I still get to own them like, so if I upgrade they will work and I won't have to re-buy?
Yes, they'll still be in your account. You can either request a refund within 14 days, or just keep them and re-install on your next machine.

You can install your Steam account on several machines and all the games you own will be downloadable. I have it on 2 comps at home and used to have it on one at work as well.

This sale has completely failed to engage me in any way whatsoever. :/
At least when they did the vote for community choice type sales it kept me coming back every day to have a look and vote for something, but I think my OH has already given himself RSI clicking forever on that damn monster game, that is not for me.
I got an auto clicking program... only played for one day because the unlocked deals were very meh.

Bought TW Rise of the Samurai as a last minute "can justify £6 but CBA w/ £12 for either Civ BE or Borderlands" buy

I managed to restrain myself to four games that I will never play rather than the traditional 10 or so games that I will never play.
see, I rationalise it thus- if you get one, just one good nights gaming out of a £1.50 or so purchase, even a fiver maybe. Then its worth it, because lets face it if you were at an arcade machine you'd have to feed it a mortgage worth to get 3-6 hours fun out of it.

Last edited:
I spent sixty quid in the end (despite my moaning about the lack of gta5).

Got Craft the World last minute for a tenner because I thought the graphics were gorgeous, and I'm loving it, but I think it's gonna get old rather quickly.

bioshock for 13 quid. sold! to the man with the shaven head

dunno if it was a sale item, i just wanted it

Back
Top Bottom