Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spotting now-familiar actors in tiny bit-parts/early appearances

The Groke

hot hail/Paging Dr. Beat
You know, when you watch a movie or TV show and suddenly realise "hey that's X from doobrie!"

Just spotted a much younger, thinner Bunk (from the Wire) in Goodfellas.

In the movie for about 30 seconds and speaks 2 lines as Henry's younger brother's Doctor in the climatic "Helicopter" scenes.

:D

Found anyone recently?

The cheerleader from Heroes was in "Remember the Titans" as an annoying child.

Watch that for that little bit extra wrongness when you next whack one out to thoughts of her in black leather.

Coming to America, samuel l jackson has a bit part as the bloke with a shotgun who holds up mcronalds:cool:

Coming to America, samuel l jackson has a bit part as the bloke with a shotgun who holds up mcronalds:cool:

heh - don't recall that one, but ties in beautifully with my OP as SLJ also has a tiny, oft un-noted part in Goodfellas as "Stax"

(((((SLJ's tiny part))))))

Thank you DotCommunist.

heh - don't recall that one, but ties in beautifully with my OP as SLJ also has a tiny, oft un-noted part in Goodfellas as "Stax"

(((((SLJ's tiny part))))))

Thank you DotCommunist.

also oft unoted in coming to america. Eddie gives a paper bag stuffed with cash to two tramps.

lo! one says 'were back in business mortimer' and you realise its the schemeing baddies from trading places:cool:

Watch that for that little bit extra wrongness when you next whack one out to thoughts of her in black leather.

That is almost a - disturbing - thread all of it's own:

"Inadvertently watching the early work of former child actor/actress over whom one has whacked one out as an adult"

:hmm:

There should be a word for that.

"Inadvertently watching the early work of former child actors/actresses over whom one has whacked one out as an adult"

Fantastic?

*gets coat*

The comments above do not represent Bob's opinion and are all the fault of Swarfega, he made me say it

I do this contantly ad therefore have dfar far far to many to even begin mentioning.

Tis a game i play when watching stuff.

dave

Arthur Lowe used to be in "Coronation Street".

Apparently - it was 1960 - 1965 and we didn't get a telly till 1969 and we didn't ever watch the programme even then. :)

Larry Gilliard Jr (aka D'Angelo of "The Wire") has a very brief cameo indeed as a Random Negroe in 'Gangs of New York', before the mob drag him off to be lynched as part of the anti-draft riots...

"Inadvertently watching the early work of former child actor/actress over whom one has whacked one out as an adult"

shot01.jpg

Kirsten-Dunst-Spider-Man-3.jpg

Don't watch these two films the wrong way round.

Back
Top Bottom